Hope Is EMO

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Athiel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:58 am
Seen these?
Relatively new series about an EMO stereotype called Hope.

From the people who brought us "Ask A Ninja"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_Eyj4qIHW4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG8ricyf464  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:10 am
Athiel
Seen these?
Relatively new series about an EMO stereotype called Hope.

From the people who brought us "Ask A Ninja"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_Eyj4qIHW4
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG8ricyf464

0o;;;;

I... think... I lost brain cells.......................... *thuds and blinks a few times*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

rykin666

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:49 pm
why me, oh, why me? *imitates hope* *whine whine whine*
im sorry but i cant stand watching those... just as lurichan said... something about brain cells... i think... yeah...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:42 pm
eek Wow......that's really...........emo. blaugh She should go with the formaldahyde.  

Asuna Kimbei

Athiel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:40 am
Well, what can I say? Words are DYING!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:23 am
I would like those 2 1/2 minutes of my life back. stare No I couldn't sit through the whole thing.  

Tragedy Anne

Tierra_de_Fuego

Desirable Capitalist

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:11 pm
I lol'd at the second one: ''gym class is stupid crying '' lol ... it just makes me laugh because I know people like that in real life  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:03 pm
OMG. I couldn't find any pleasure in that. That's actually increased my overpowering hate for the "emo" style... IT'S TURNING INTO A DISEASE WHERE I LIVE! EVERYONE'S TURNING EMO! It's horrible I tell you. *sobs* Then all other kids who hang arroung them too much and were normal before turn to this "scene" style! Scene is, like, the side-effect of EMO! It's horrible I tell you, HORRIBLE!  

sephiroth_sohma

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:07 pm
Austin LOVED it! So he went to site and watched the third...good old brain cell mur-
Austin LOVED it! So he went to site and watched the third...good old brain cell mur-
Ah the joy of brain damage.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:09 am
oh my gawd
i feel ... like i want to kill some one
i know emos like that
i really dont like the emo scene for that reason  

poncho steve

Athiel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:46 pm
sephiroth_sohma
OMG. I couldn't find any pleasure in that. That's actually increased my overpowering hate for the "emo" style... IT'S TURNING INTO A DISEASE WHERE I LIVE! EVERYONE'S TURNING EMO! It's horrible I tell you. *sobs* Then all other kids who hang arroung them too much and were normal before turn to this "scene" style! Scene is, like, the side-effect of EMO! It's horrible I tell you, HORRIBLE!

Although I don't hate them, per say, it's fun to use the term for all that is negative in this world.

Also, it's quite saddening. Where I go to school we used to have countless people; boys and girls alike, with long, full, black hair.

Now, all but everyone has cut his or her hair in a disturbingly similar way.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:37 am
I find it funny that she finds the weirdest things to cry about. Chalk dust? Hide and Seek? Throwing out a pizza box? That girl needs a psychiatrist. or something... but, until she finds one, we can giggle at her emo-ness. I'm actually contemplating sending her this piece of advice, and I quote:

"You should get some of your fellow Emo Kids to play The p***s Game with you. See who can shout the word 'p***s' the loudest. Very good stress relief."

rofl Although watching it a few more times, her sadness gets old pretty quick. Give her some Prozac, please.

@Athiel: That is quite sad...... I envy those people before they cut their hair. Oh, what I wouldn't give to have long, full, black hair! cry  

EvFaerAshlynn

MysteryCross

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:41 am
omG!!!!! 0o!? What the hell were the morons thinking when they made this damn video!? gonk Real goths shouldn't be forced to watch this!!! scream

I feel sry for the girl the most, she needs a life.... BADLY! burning_eyes

[I also think that if emos were like that in real life, the preps and jocks jus took a drop off my hitlist of Death...... eek ]

[MuSt.... KiLL.......PrEpS & JoCkS.........KiLL.......KIIIILLLLLL!!!!! twisted twisted twisted ]  
Multimedia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games