Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
New Hair! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talena6669

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:30 pm
I'm excited because I finally got a new haircut. Last time I cut it was a year and a half ago, and it was getting pretty long. It was an expirement and luckily with the help of some dye I think it turned out quite well. So here is a picture.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:20 pm
Wah! It's so anime! whee

It's very very very cute.  

Ula_Wynne

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:18 pm
I soo love that!

it is like the best hair EVER  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:58 pm
Ula_Wynne
Wah! It's so anime! whee

It's very very very cute.

lol I know, you look just like an anime character, it looks great, I wannna dye mine red. Did you bleach it or are you a blond?  

Chibi Navi

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:15 am
Omigod, that's so cool! ^o^ I adore creative hairstyles! The sides are really interesting... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:39 am
AAAAHHH! gonk I mean... awesome! biggrin  

NaiKhanomDtom

Talena6669

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:23 am
Thanks everyone biggrin
I did bleach my hair. My hair was already black so I didn't do anything to the longer pieces. If anyone has questions about dyeing hair I seem to be an expert, expecially at unnatural colors, so feel free to ask.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:12 pm
that is so cool! really when you think about it, dying hair can be a craft. dying wool is a craft, so why not just hair? i think it is really reallyawesome. i would never be creative enough to do that. or brave. i'd be WAAAAAAY to afraid it would turn out scary. good job on your hair and creativity and bravery skills!  

PashminaBallerina

Tipsy Prophet

carnivore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:27 pm
that is an awesome hair cut.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:28 pm
everyone seems to like it! ^^  

PashminaBallerina

Tipsy Prophet

Talena6669

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:16 pm
LillyofDeath
that is so cool! really when you think about it, dying hair can be a craft. dying wool is a craft, so why not just hair? i think it is really reallyawesome. i would never be creative enough to do that. or brave. i'd be WAAAAAAY to afraid it would turn out scary. good job on your hair and creativity and bravery skills!

It's funny that you say that because my hair can almost be called an art piece on its own, it's ongoing ever changing....I need to find pictures of all of my hair cuts and colors.

Thanks for everyone else that complimented it!

Maybe it's partialy becuase I'm not used to having bangs, but I look like a little kid.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:28 pm
Very creative hairstyle, kudos to you! 3nodding  

curli

PureHeavenlyEvil

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:04 pm
I want to dye my hair purple. But I'm afraid that it would be hard to do, or get expensive, because my hair is really long and on the darkish-brown side.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:39 pm
PureHeavenlyEvil
I want to dye my hair purple. But I'm afraid that it would be hard to do, or get expensive, because my hair is really long and on the darkish-brown side.

It wouldn't necessarily be hard to do if you do it at home with the help of a friend who is good with their hands but you'd have to bleach all the colour out of your hair for the purple to show which would probably damage it quite a bit and even then the colour would more than likely fade very quickly even if you managed to find permanant purple dye because bleaching makes your hair more porous or something.

If you're unsure you could always do the underneath purple, then the top of your hair would still be in good condition and the roots wouldn't show when the colour started to grow out but you'd still have some purple hair. I'm a bit of a veteran hair dying type person xd  

Squirrel of Doom

dungis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:18 am
hair....................happy...................good

heart  
Craftin'

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items