tesla
coil
100%
 100%  [ 43 ]
Total Votes : 43

The Zenogias

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:06 pm
How furry are you?!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:09 pm
I'm Dangerously Cheesy; b***h! xd  

Xayvien

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:10 pm
I would be 70% furry.

And what is it with the Tesla Coil thing in your poll? I've heard of it before, but I don't know what it is.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:14 pm
Tesla coil  

The Zenogias

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:16 pm
Yeah. I just looked it up, and man that thing is powerful. Arcing electricity up to at least twenty foot long.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:20 pm
They are wonderful devices. I used to play with a set of them years ago, using a collection of gas filled tubes that would luminate from the electricity. They increase the electro-magnetism of the body, and perhaps even render your mind able to hold sway over the Magnetic energy around you.  

The Zenogias

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:29 pm
The Zenogias
They are wonderful devices. I used to play with a set of them years ago, using a collection of gas filled tubes that would luminate from the electricity. They increase the electro-magnetism of the body, and perhaps even render your mind able to hold sway over the Magnetic energy around you.

@_@ Woah.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:52 am
Okay... I am not entirely sure what this thread is about right now, almost seems rather random.

But, any who, all I wanted to point out was that the percentages shows in the above pictures are pure BS. No argument that the one show at the top left is not a furry, is a cat boy, but the other three are equally furry. At least as far as I can tell by looking at the faces of the other two versions of the brown kitty, but the point stands that those three are just done in different styles, though Chester Cheetah seems like an odd extreme to toss in there and really makes this whole thing seem silly and hard to take seriously.

And what the heck is the point about mentioning Tesla coils in a furry based thread? Pick a topic and stick with it please, this is not the chatterbox.

Selene Aries

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:06 am
Okay, there was no point in mentioning it, I was just wondering since it was on her poll. Two, since it does have something to do with furry fandom or the personal oppinions of the guild people, it can't really be critisised right?

Three, and the most important one, WHO CARES IF IT'S RANDOM! I happen to like being random. 4laugh xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:53 am
Angel Natavi
Okay, there was no point in mentioning it, I was just wondering since it was on her poll. Two, since it does have something to do with furry fandom or the personal oppinions of the guild people, it can't really be critisised right?

Three, and the most important one, WHO CARES IF IT'S RANDOM! I happen to like being random. 4laugh xd

1. A poll should relative to the subject of the thread.
2. Yes it does and I was only stating my opinion on the matter and there is nothing in this world that cannot be criticized.
3. Like I said before, this is not that chatterbox. The front page is meant for purposeful discussions, not idle chitchat.

Selene Aries

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:48 am
Meh. I guess you are right, but even so. What is the fun of purposeful discussion if one can't have a little fun with it at the same time?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:16 am
hmm...

50% maybe 70%?

my fursona is pretty human like the only things different is the fur the ears/tail and a slight warping of the face (you know because of the lips... animals dont have human lips)  

Devin64

punchIT

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:42 am
I'm not even on the scale, man.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:59 pm
Diana Vulpes
Okay... I am not entirely sure what this thread is about right now, almost seems rather random.

But, any who, all I wanted to point out was that the percentages shows in the above pictures are pure BS. No argument that the one show at the top left is not a furry, is a cat boy, but the other three are equally furry. At least as far as I can tell by looking at the faces of the other two versions of the brown kitty, but the point stands that those three are just done in different styles, though Chester Cheetah seems like an odd extreme to toss in there and really makes this whole thing seem silly and hard to take seriously.

And what the heck is the point about mentioning Tesla coils in a furry based thread? Pick a topic and stick with it please, this is not the chatterbox.

My goodness, you people....sigh, why the stick up the a**? This is the furry fandom, not the conservative right.

But you know what, alright. We'll follow your rules 100%. No random, No nonsense.

-Turns to a talking parrot- Good afternoon Wilson. Would you care for a spot of tea? -Wilson to Zeno- Of course of course, jolly good show eh Gov'na?  

The Zenogias

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:09 pm
Could someone post the ORIGINAL picture, please? I don't even know why they replaced the cat with Chester. neutral That makes almost no sense.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff