Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
314 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:46 am
My god... Screw the Akatsuki...
ASUMA'S LEAVING?! AND SARUTOBI HOKAGE WAS REALLY HIS DAD?! Would that make... Konohamaru... o_o;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:48 am
I always thought...
because my Japanese is so poor, that Sarutobi was the Hokage's FIRST name....
and that Sarutobi was clearly Asuma's LAST name...
Does cell 10 know about this? That he's leaving?!
Sorry but... they're so not ready... Chuunin or not...
They're the least stable team, I'd have to say... sweatdrop
To be honest, Shikamaru can be so flakey...
Name ONE mission he's passed. That's right. ZERO! gonk
(As we can see in the manga. I'm sure a lot happened in 2 years, but...)

GAH!! DON'T DIE CELL 10!! crying  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:28 pm
Help me out here.
Was he talking about the past or... >_>;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:55 pm
Who cares about that I just wanna see Naruto kick Hidan and Kakuzu's a**'s with his new move also I wanna see more of the fire lord guards die.

PS. Just to get in the Chuunin exams that means Shikamaru must have completed missions.  

Samurai Senel

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:11 pm
I always wondered what that loincloth/ sash Asuma wore was, interesting development. This was an awesome chapter, Hidan and Kazuzu are just going around mercing everyone. lol

and you don't have to complete missions to get in the chunin exam, you just have to be sanctioned by your teacher.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:49 pm
The Third being Asuma's dad was a big shock for me there...I heard rumors about it but I didn't think they were true. And Asuma probaly has a good reason for leaving...I hope...  

Mr._Stabby

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:29 am
Puma D. John
Who cares about that I just wanna see Naruto kick Hidan and Kakuzu's a**'s with his new move also I wanna see more of the fire lord guards die.

PS. Just to get in the Chuunin exams that means Shikamaru must have completed missions.
So that's the other guy's name...
Naruto's move is still probably still going to take a couple days.

That's BEFORE his exam... With Asuma holding his hand the whole way.
He went terribly downhill tackling higher level missions; MOSTLY on his own.
I don't think he was ready.
I don't think anyone was ready. Except maybe, MAYBE Neji.
But Neji might've been too immature.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:34 am
Classic Black Sheep
I always wondered what that loincloth/ sash Asuma wore was, interesting development. This was an awesome chapter, Hidan and Kazuzu are just going around mercing everyone. lol

and you don't have to complete missions to get in the chunin exam, you just have to be sanctioned by your teacher.
Ahaha. I just thought he wore it to support fire country. Now it makes sense.

That's true, also. The exam's THREE requirements to pass are:

• Pass the academy
  • Pass the at least the first two of Chuunin exam tests (in their case, 3/4 because of the preliminaries...)
  • After passing, or NOT passing the last test, but at least passing the first two to make it to the last stage, the teachers and evaluators will approve or disapprove your passing. This can be one person, everybody, or nobody. There is no definite number.

Shikamaru totally bombed (forfeited) even though he COULD have won and they passed him because it was the, "best" choice in the given situation. How stupid, but how dare I question them. lol
Mr._Stabby
The Third being Asuma's dad was a big shock for me there...I heard rumors about it but I didn't think they were true. And Asuma probaly has a good reason for leaving...I hope...
Yeah, I was all, "Oh, so the rumors ARE true..."

Why would he leave?! He's in such a nice place... anywhere else he's doomed! DX  

Syndactyly

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:56 pm
Shikamaru must be a good ninja seeing as how he is a Jounin now. Other than that I have nothign to say.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:21 pm
EndlessDreamer
Shikamaru must be a good ninja seeing as how he is a Jounin now. Other than that I have nothign to say.
He's a chuunin not a Jounin.  

Samurai Senel

QuiXilver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:10 pm
i think asuma LEFT konoha before and joined that temple/monastery. it seemed to me like he was talking about his departure in the past tense.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:09 pm
QuiXilver
i think asuma LEFT konoha before and joined that temple/monastery. it seemed to me like he was talking about his departure in the past tense.

thats what I thought.  

Classic Black Sheep

Skyhuggle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:46 pm
He was talking in the past tense.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:08 pm
Classic Black Sheep
QuiXilver

thats what I thought.
That's the impression I got as well.  

Blaize Raiden

Chibi Naru-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:54 am
That's what it seemed like to me, too. It was a big shock to me, but I can't say I'm terribly suprised. It just keeps getting more and more interesting...  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games