Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 2
i got twins!!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~believe_n_faries!~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:37 am
i was playing the sims just now and i had twins!!! yay mefull. i don't think i used a cheat but if anybody knows why please tell me so i can do it again!! (they were boys. i named them adam and noah)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:43 am
Hmm, CONGRATS!

Got OFB?

If so, then dear it was the cheesecake!

Or, got inteenimater? Accidently choose "have twins with..."?

If not, then well done!
I never managed to have twins without using some kinda mod. I just have no patience whatsoever... rofl  

Greenzally

Late Shift

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:28 pm
Congrats, and welcome to heck eek . Nah twins can be fun if handled correctly. Just be warned if you got it without cheesecake then you have a better chance at them for the rest of the family line.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:51 pm
Argh. Twins are hard work. I got them once, nearly made their mommy and daddy lose their jobs.  

SirEmino
Captain

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:09 pm
c'mon, looking after twins isn't that difficult. Last time I tried it, it was positively easy...or maybe that was because of the Maxmotives cheat...hmm...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:07 am
oh. i dont play with cheats that directly helps sims, like money or motives cheats.  

SirEmino
Captain

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:27 pm
I've done it without cheats. I just trained the toddlers (which is the hardest part) when both parents were at home, Dad with one and mum with the other. Fed them smart milk from the two smart milk containers and left them with their skill building toys. It's really not that bad, twins, you just have to keep an eye on both  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:23 pm
Yep. The keyword is teamwork. Sims must work together.

My sim husband call in sick the first day, the mom call in sick the next day and both use their days off for the third day.

The dad would teach them how to walk, while the mom how to talk, and both takes turn in potty training them and change diapers and stuffs.

It's hard work without cheats, but it really is doable. Now if you get triplets, that's real hard work biggrin .  

SirEmino
Captain

WT-fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:37 am
yeee, congrats mrgreen biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:05 am
I had twins without a cheat. They aren't too hard. The guy had a job and I managed quit well with a pregnant wife taking care of the twin toddlers. 3nodding  

Topher18

Beauty20

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:20 am
Well congrats. When my sim family had twins the first time they were 2 girls. They grew to about children when they were able to go to school. Well I figured what could it hurt lets try again. To tell you the truth I only wanted one but got 2 boys this time. Lets just say it was hectic around the house for a little bit. But then I got a babysitter to help with the children so the parents could take care of the twin boys. Their names are Josephine, Jasmine, Huro, and Sarano. stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:53 am
I only had twins once, using the tombstone of L and D. whee I didn't force them to have twins, just have the woman become pregnant. That was only once and that was a long time ago.  

Zwiebelsaft!

Topher18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:09 pm
I just got another pair of twins! Their name are Amy and Andy! Yay! I'm so happy! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:10 am
OMG twins.. ive never gotten twins before. emo
Dammit back to the drawing boards i go
time to get freakeh whee  

Moraru

adry2010

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:12 am
my brother got twins(boys) once in his family.  
The Sims 2

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff