Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply Recycle Bin
X Parasite Infestation Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

General D.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:53 am
A chunck of space rock carrying an X parasite flew in the direction of Tallon IV after Samus blew up B.S.L. and SR388. The rock landed on the Tallon Overworld. The X parasite then started to asexually reporduce. The X then started to infect every moving creature in sight. The planted is in dire disstress and needs to be ridden of this infestation. Samus is busy on another mission, but there have been reports of the famous bounty hunter herself on the plane's surface. The Galactic Space Federation has injected you with the same vaccine that Samus had to abosrb the X parasite. They want you to go see who this "Samus" is and rid the X parasite by any means nessasary.

(same as the "Shadow Over Tallon IV" please create a suit and name as well as a little back story, thank you! also I will act as the GM, or game master, deciding what the NPCs, non player characters, do. so I controll everything but you guys...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:18 pm
Can i use Zoxus or a new char?  

Card388
Vice Captain

General D.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:00 pm
Card388
Can i use Zoxus or a new char?

how about you create your own instead of using a pre-made character? I will not allow any pre-made characters such as anyone from Prime Hunters. you were sent by the Federation, and I don't think Zoxus worked for the Federation.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:15 pm
I am Tengaara! I was sent from the Federation to exterminate the X parasite for good! I am infused with Metroid DNA!  

Momoko Tama

General D.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:23 am
samusaran99
I am Tengaara! I was sent from the Federation to exterminate the X parasite for good! I am infused with Metroid DNA!

I know that, I told you that you were... special suit qualities?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:56 pm
General D.
samusaran99

What do you mean?  

Momoko Tama

General D.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:09 pm
samusaran99
General D.
samusaran99

What do you mean?

suit color, what it's resistant against, default beams, etc...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:01 am
General D.
samusaran99
General D.
samusaran99

What do you mean?

1. Suit name: Omega Suit
2. Characteristics of suit: Looks like the first suit you get in Metroid Zero Mission, It's black and red(Like the phazon suit)
3. Abilities (if any) Just like any suit, but it has the strongest armor!
4. Resistances: Lava, acid, metroids, weak attacks, phazon. Survives in any weather

I made this suit when I was bored.  

Momoko Tama

General D.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:17 am
samusaran99
General D.
samusaran99
General D.
samusaran99

What do you mean?

2. Characteristics of suit: Looks like the first suit you get in Metroid Zero Mission, It's black and red(Like the phazon suit)
4. Resistances: Lava, acid, metroids, weak attacks, phazon. Survives in any weather

sounds good, I guess... a little strong but good... Metroid don't attack you any way due to your new DNA structure  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:59 am
General D.
samusaran99
General D.
samusaran99
General D.
samusaran99

What do you mean?

sounds good, I guess... a little strong but good... Metroid don't attack you any way due to your new DNA structure

Ok.  

Momoko Tama

General D.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:33 am
you start on the Crese II Space Station orbitin Tallon IV. you were just injected with the Metroid DNA, and are getting used to things.

"Carfull when going into the Phendrana Drifts with out the Varia Suit" says a scientist  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:03 pm
(Can I join?)

Thor, he's an Arocnorian (Instead of explaining alot of things, Cat people) He's race has increased speed, agility, jump, and reflexes.

1. Suit name: Vega Suit
2. Characteristics of suit: Mainly dark blue in colour, the rest is white.
3. Abilities: Built for quicker speed
4. Resistances: water, cold, and darkness

(Tell me if you need more)  

shonen991

Momoko Tama

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:07 pm
General D.
you start on the Crese II Space Station orbitin Tallon IV. you were just injected with the Metroid DNA, and are getting used to things.

"Carfull when going into the Phendrana Drifts with out the Varia Suit" says a scientist

I will be.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:21 pm
samusaran99
General D.

I will be.

they strap a band-aid over the vain due to medical prosedure. they then send you on your way  

General D.

General D.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:21 pm
shonen991 is then called in for his shot  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items