Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

El Nino Eduardo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:55 pm
Rules:
15-20 bars (2 lines equals one bar)
No Recycling!
2 Rounds (1 round equals one verse from both opponents.)
5 votes wins  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:18 pm
Anybody? wahmbulance ninja wahmbulance  

El Nino Eduardo

IM OUT

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:50 pm
Mannn ******** da rules and all that bars this bars that s**t I just wanna call out WORMMAN son like ta go off at da mouth so it's nothin you'll just be easy prctice for me  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:46 am
Gee-Money
Mannn ******** da rules and all that bars this bars that s**t I just wanna call out WORMMAN son like ta go off at da mouth so it's nothin you'll just be easy prctice for me
*shakes is head* Chill Vanilla...lol...don't u realize that yal white rappers need 2 stick 2gether??? I worked my a** off 2 get yal in here then yal come in this b***h bs...  

IceyPimp15

IM OUT

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:43 am
IceyPimp14
Gee-Money
*shakes is head* Chill Vanilla...lol...don't u realize that yal white rappers need 2 stick 2gether??? I worked my a** off 2 get yal in here then yal come in this b***h bs...
LOL Son what makes you think I'm white I'M BLACK. Chill vanilla haha now that's funny  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:17 am
Gee-Money
IceyPimp14
Gee-Money
LOL Son what makes you think I'm white I'M BLACK. Chill vanilla haha now that's funny
Sorry cuzin thought u was white...not sure y. Most it's because of your avi. Newayz...do wut u do *****.  

IceyPimp15

El Nino Eduardo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:27 pm
Gee-Money

i can eat you alive dude. 'Jeez'Money, you better show me more than that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:18 pm
El Nino Eduardo
Gee-Money

what are you ******** stupid I said WORMMAN I DON'T need ta show you s**t oh and umm until you can get my name right I'm not wastin my time on you  

IM OUT

El Nino Eduardo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:10 pm
Gee-Money
El Nino Eduardo
Gee-Money

what are you ******** stupid I said WORMMAN I DON'T need ta show you s**t oh and umm until you can get my name right I'm not wastin my time on you

learn how to speak right dumbass, next time I'll understand you. And ******** you're name, you better recognize mine during your time here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:58 am
xp I'm about to just pick somebody out the hat if I have to get a battle going here.  

El Nino Eduardo

IM OUT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:29 pm
El Nino Eduardo
Gee-Money
El Nino Eduardo
Gee-Money

learn how to speak right dumbass, next time I'll understand you. And ******** you're name, you better recognize mine during your time here.
LOL recognize ya name yeah ima recongnize that s**t when I'm steppin all over it and don't expect no battle just pardon my back son cause that's what I'm doin ta ya whack a** raps  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:41 pm
Gee-Money
El Nino Eduardo
Gee-Money
El Nino Eduardo
Gee-Money

LOL recognize ya name yeah ima recongnize that s**t when I'm steppin all over it and don't expect no battle just pardon my back son cause that's what I'm doin ta ya whack a** raps

*****, that's it... I'm calling your p***y a** out since you don't have the balls to call ME out. I wanna really see this happen that you will take down my raps. lol Which the possibility of that happening is quite not close. So anyway, you know the ******** rules I placed... I'll get things started in a while, I have other important things to do first.  

El Nino Eduardo

IceyPimp15

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:45 pm
El Nino Eduardo
Gee-Money
El Nino Eduardo
Gee-Money
El Nino Eduardo
Gee-Money

*****, that's it... I'm calling your p***y a** out since you don't have the balls to call ME out. I wanna really see this happen that you will take down my raps. lol Which the possibility of that happening is quite not close. So anyway, you know the ******** rules I placed... I'll get things started in a while, I have other important things to do first.
G....u done ******** up. *shakes his head*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:11 am
IceyPimp14
El Nino Eduardo
Gee-Money
El Nino Eduardo
Gee-Money

G....u done ******** up. *shakes his head*
See I hate when niggas jump in and say stupid s**t. They feel just because they can't beat somebody that da next man can't either. If you wanna ride this ***** d**k go ahead believe I ain't gone stop you lol. But don't try ta past your insercurities off on me. I ain't ******** up s**t cause you ain't even seein me lyricly. Lol doubtin me and ain't even seen a verse from me yet if any body else here wanna ride this ***** gohead but believe I ain't jumpin on da bandwagon I don't give a ******** if I lose a battle I ain't gone change...........
As far as da battle goes son do what you do cause you ain't worryin me.  

IM OUT

El Nino Eduardo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:09 am
This ***** Is Money Broken(Gee-Money Diss)

1- There are one's who think they're hard like a shelled egg
Where this punkass ***** gets yolked and gets internally fried well made
2- I stay shut to no man, I have no aware to put fear in my chest
Though I don't panic much, but I will give this man the cardiopulmonary arrest
3- Without the use of Police & Handcuffs, I'm too much to impressed
The Press, man enough to press anyone's buttons if they have a request
4- Acting tough behind a screen or a camera but I see no confrontation
He must be a movie star, they don't like the reality scenery congregation
5- He ain't no G with Benjamin Money, he ain't even close to a Grand yet
Rolling C-Lo with tricked dice, I cut 4-5-6 percise, build you up with cold sweat
6- Now I'm in the sixth realm, six senses with six lenses, bones and sticks bented
Hips and ribcages dented, images that will get you circumvented
7- Whatever you say after me I've been invented
I represented it, I'm a representative with old hot lyrics still warm to be resurrected
8- Be warn you can get ejected, suspected to be disrespected
We can never be intersected to show one another respect we always repel
9- Quit trying to be gangsta and tough little boy, you only might feel erected
I can say s**t to hurt your heart like a virus does a CPU, get you disconnected
10- I'm the real jurisdiction of the Bronx, here you're just ******** tourist meat
You can come walking questing for me, 2902 Grand Concourse on Bedford 199 Street
11- I'm a man of the streets, I'm always on the streets like a vehicle
You're just a dumbass like a Dominican cabbie ready to be skeptical
12- My enemies march against me, I'm a Boricua taking down any obstacle
Gee you're just an a*****e, you very much like to talk a lot of s**t
13- You're something like a brainiac, intelligent with head skills like that
Only thing I love about you is your spitting skills like a nymphomaniac
14- Whatever you set your mind to you Bee c** Sticky
With assumptions granted to be personally that do you quickie
15- I got Latin women that will break you in easily, with the tightest lips
That will p***y whip your face you gonna desire more complimentary spics
16- You can't get mad at me because your skills are beyond below standard
You gotta stop showing that anger, refusing to being pandered and pampered
17- Because I can get a lot of homies and send 'em to get you tampered
And see a whole crew of these South Bronx pussies scampered
18- A fun thing of a sight to see and record, when these niggas are hammered
I fonder this ***** with metaphorical images and rhetorical integers
19- Flesh injuries, with critical condition damage showing no help
Or no need because his financial aid doesn't have the wealth
20- Donating this man money because I intrude his mental health
And twenty bars keeps you out my face, you can mumble behind your screen under your breath all to yourself  
Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff