Reply The Naruto Yaoi Guild
Least fav character/pairing? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Kai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:48 pm
I havn't seen a topic like this yet...hopefully people will be civil and just list their least favorites, and not fight to defend pairings sweatdrop ?

My least favorite pairings are Kabuto/Sasuke and Gaara/Naruto....I just can't see that happening.

As for least favorite character, it's definetly Iruka stressed . He was cool at the begining, but over time he started to annoy me with his goody-goody act. Iruka needs to beat some sense into him wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:26 pm
Kai_Hime
...hopefully people will be civil and just list their least favorites, and not fight to defend pairings sweatdrop ?

Hopefully, yes... 8D;; If this thread gets wanky, I'll have to lock it and move it far away into the mod forum for evidence...  

counting pulses

Public Pervert

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:26 am
Don't worry, hopefully MOST of us will be nice

Anyway, The Yaoi couplings I hate are:

NaruSasu: Omigosh Meg, the big one?!? o.o Yes, the big-huge-most-known-yaoi-Naruto-couple, NaruSasu, a.k.a NarutoxSasuke. Why? Well, Naruto has already stated many times that he despises Sasuke. As the series continues, less hatred is shown for Sasuke, but the vibe of rivlry and surpassage still looms. And Sasuke, well..he just dosn't like Naruto that way, I thinks 3nodding

LeeGaa: Ever since the Rock Lee vs. Garra fight, I decided that Lee pretty much hates Garra. And the fact the Garra, after and during the battle, still went after Rock Lee...Well, that just screams 'Couple Counsling'

KakaIru: Where'd this blossem from anyway? Kakashi talking to Iruka, comparining him To Naruto. Iruka blushing..at the compliment. It's been said that Kakashi was just trying to 'flatter him' or Iruka 'took that has a sexual lead.' but like my friend Laura said: "Iruka does not have to love Kakashi to be flatterd by him"

3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:11 pm
So far...only one.

GaarLee.  

Fenris Von Uberwald

Kuronkoe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:06 pm
i dont really hate any pairing, i would just not read or see about some of them sometimes... Like OroNaru...

Least fav person? That would have to be...no one? xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:53 pm
gemini_sohma_chan
i dont really hate any pairing, i would just not read or see about some of them sometimes... Like OroNaru...

Least fav person? That would have to be...no one? xp

I hate Oro/Naru!

And how could anyone not see Kabu/Sasu? lol Oh well. I like the angst of it.  

x_LoveObject_x

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Fushinjitsu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:09 am
I simply hate Gai. Eww!

What it comes to pairings... I really don't hate any particular pairing, but OroNaru sounds awful. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:42 am
i really hate gaara and gai, so when they're together? no. just no.  

Gabriel Laurel

a-little-piggy

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:30 am
With me? I believe no one belongs with Haku other than Zabuza.

Also, for some reason (I don't know why) but I can't stand Sasuke/Kakashi. I understand why people like it, I understand where it comes from.

But I just can't stand it. I don't know why.

Maybe it's because I think sasuke should be with Naruto.

And Kakashi with Iruka.

Possibly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:50 pm
SasuGaa. It's just comepletely wrong. Because one, Gaara-chan belongs to Deidara and Naruto (also Neji, Kimimaro, Haku, Lee and select others at times...), and two, I hate Sasuke! My friend recently became a fan of SasuGaa, and tried to make me read a lemony fanfic of them. I didn't even get up to a kiss and I was desparately jabbing the "off" button on my comp >.<  

Kerii-tan

loli pirate.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:00 pm
[-Liquid Eyeliner-]

Also, for some reason (I don't know why) but I can't stand Sasuke/Kakashi. I understand why people like it, I understand where it comes from.

And Kakashi with Iruka.

Possibly.
Same here. My friends LOVE KakaSasu, but I'm like .... no. gonk I can't help it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:07 pm
Pleasurable Haycock
[-Liquid Eyeliner-]

And Kakashi with Iruka.

Possibly.
Same here. My friends LOVE KakaSasu, but I'm like .... no. gonk I can't help it.
heart  

a-little-piggy

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yuzume_Mikien

4,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:27 pm
Hmmm I'm a regular Yugioh Yaoi lover and I'm still making my slow change to Naruto Yaoi. To think of it the only couple that I dislike is GaaxLee or LeexGaa. Aside from that I'm pretty much still looking through couples out there...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:09 pm
Hrm... as far as Naruto yaoi pairings go, I like just about everything, unless it involves Kabuto xp  

Syntetisk

Friendly Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

0_Kratos_Aurion_0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:21 pm
Hmm...I really love all yaoi couples...but the one I like least would be...I don't know if its really a pairing...Neji/Lee...gross!  
The Naruto Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff