yes
  No
  yah ill get back to you after i read this theory
View Results

guy_lover_450

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:08 pm
OMG i have a theorie since reading the 6th book:
Dumbledore died right?? crying sad
And Voldemort can only keep coming back because of horcruxes right??
and you create horcruxes by killing someone and preforming a special spell right??
well what if when in book 1 when harry was reading the back of the Famous Witches and Wizards card on the hogwarts express and it said that dumbledore conquered a guy maybe dumbledore created a horcrux and can come back??
is it possible??  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:57 pm
guy_lover_450
and you create horcruxes by killing someone and preforming a special spell right??
well what if when in book 1 when harry was reading the back of the Famous Witches and Wizards card on the hogwarts express and it said that dumbledore conquered a guy maybe dumbledore created a horcrux and can come back??
is it possible??

i hope he does but i doubt it crying  

playboybunny16

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:17 pm
I think to split your soul it has to be a murder, even if Dumbledore killed someone it'd probably be a righteous act and not count. Besides, Dumbledore was prepared for death and only considered it the next adventure in life - he wouldn't have made a horcrux.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:52 am
Dumbledore wouldn't split his own soul.

Edit:
On Veritaserum there's an article about JKR as she says that Dumbledore IS DEAD and will not be coming back.  

covo

Night_Class

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:23 pm
scream OK PEOPLE SIMPLE ANDSWER NO  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:27 pm
No cause for me J.K. wanted him dead, if u read the part below avada kedabra it says( I think) that a jet of green light hit him and he fell to the ground( Its a summary not how its says it)  

Heaven Edge

kitsunemajin90

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:22 pm
There are a lot of these threads out there. He's not coming back. Harry's gotten to the point where he doesn't need a mentor as much and will get along without him. Maybe Remus or someone else will step up, who knows.

And for the horcrux theories, there are portraits of past Headmasters in the Headmaster's office. If Dumbledore was still alive, wouldn't the school still consider him the Headmaster?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:58 pm
kitsunemajin90
There are a lot of these threads out there. He's not coming back. Harry's gotten to the point where he doesn't need a mentor as much and will get along without him. Maybe Remus or someone else will step up, who knows.

And for the horcrux theories, there are portraits of past Headmasters in the Headmaster's office. If Dumbledore was still alive, wouldn't the school still consider him the Headmaster?
We don't know if the school simply makes portraits appear or if they put them up. Ithink it's entirely possible that even if Dumbledore were alive (which I doubt), there's no reason why McGonagall couldn't have just put his portrait up there. And we know that Dumbledore doesn't have to be dead for his painting to move - he moves in the Wizard cards, and Colin's photographs of Harry move and react in a Harry-esque fashion (ie: attemtping to escape the frame so he doesn't have to pose with Professor Lockhart).
Granted, photos and wizard cards don't normally speak, but I think we can safely assume that portraits are more magical in nature than photographs, since all manner of speaking pictures have been paintings - including those in St. Mungo's, and Phineas Nigellus' at 13 Grimmauld place (though of course, Phineas was a Hogwarts headmaster as well, as was one of the St. Mungo's healers).  

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:44 pm
covo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:48 am
i dont think so, because voldemorts body was gone, but they had dumbledores body, but i do think he can come back to lifebecause i mean, his symbol is the pheonix and they are the symbol of rebirth. also, malfoy was told that they can make people look dead, what if snape was told to kill dumbledore, by dumbledore himself and he can come back. i think he can come back, but not through horcrux's.  

Smilexiluvu

evil_black_cat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:59 pm
from different stuff I've heard I think he is comming back, but not from a horcrux!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:32 pm
covo

jah.....I agree....if you make a horcrux you have to kill someone, which splits your soul, then make a horcrux  

savannatiger09

Jack_Skellington182

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:59 pm
guy_lover_450
is it possible??
horcruxes is dark wizrd magic and if dumbledor wanted to do it hed have to kill someone in the process sweatdrop i hate that i know so much about Harry Potter  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:47 pm
Grr...another one of these Dumbledore-is-not-dead theories. I truly believe that Dumbledore is as dead as a doornob, don't mean to sound insensitive but that's what i think. I'm sad he's dead too, but like Harry we just have to accept he won't be there to help us or hold our hands and reassure us. He couldn't have made it clearer that he didn't stand for the dark arts and what's more, he wasn't even sure what a horucrux was or how exactly to make one untill his private "lessons" with Harry in the last book. So sorry i can't agree. confused  

Kyrostar

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:11 pm
I'm sorry, but I don't believe in this at all. Horcruxes are very dark magic, and Dumbledore is greatly opposed to that sort of thing. Rowling wanted Dumbledore out of the picture. It makes Harry grow up a little more, and he's more on his own now. Big turning point, you know?  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff