Reply Coupling
BATTLE OF THE SHIPPERS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~rubyblue~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:07 pm
someday, shippers are going to attack eachother and we're all going to die because of how stuck-up and arrogant some people can be. some people REALLY take it too far, especially in simple "what do you think" threads. they're just so sure they're right, but seriously, ron and harry have pretty equal chances at hermione. there's good evidence supporting each, so i don't know why people can't just say what they think and not make statements they don't know are true. also, when book 7 comes out, they're going to feel pretty stupid when they see that their shipping didn't happen. wink

alright, had to let it all out. discuss if you like, or...just have a giant shipper war. it'll be fun to watch xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:00 pm
I agree, war between shippers is stupid which is why I tend to avoid that kind of talk.  

covo

Awkward Biscuit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:30 pm
HarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinnyHarryGinny...
<3forever<3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:18 pm
I usually stay out of that type of talk. Personally, the characters are going to end up with who JK makes them end up. If you don't like it, tough. She writes the series.  

kitsunemajin90

FayeKasumiValentine1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:21 pm
I think it all depends on how it's handled. Shippers can be really civil and discuss differences. I don't personally like G/Hr or R/hr, but I respect them because it is cannon and it is what JK wrote. I think shipeprs can be civil and nice to each other.

Unfortuantly, it often turns into a flame/mud war. It turns into you're an idiot for supporting this ship or that ship. Sad really sweatdrop

The ships I support (I acknowledge cannon ships such as Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny even though they are not my fannon preference!)

Harry/Hermione
Ron/Luna
Ginny/Draco
Fred/Angelina
Remus/Tonks (One of my absoulte favorites heart )
Dumbledore/Minerva (My second favorite ship)
Filtch/Umbridge (How often do you see that one?)
Snape/Madam Hootch (Yep, I like out of the ordinary, I know.)

Ships I find disturbing:

Professors and their students
Slash (I hate, hate slash!)
Incest
Femslash  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:49 pm
heh i hate when people argue about ships! my ships:
warning: my ships aren't... too normal

Draco/Harry
lucius/draco
Remus/Tonks
snape/ginny
snape/hermione
lucius/hermione
draco/ginny
fred/george

i remember a long, long time ago when the only ships i liked were harry/ginny and ron/hermione... not any more  

-Vacca Foeda-

RJ Hazelwood

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:19 pm
I know, some people take it WAY too seriously. You know, these characters aren't even real.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:31 am
one day you will all understand.

ninja  

Noctis_Crucis

Armygirl6406

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:00 pm
Harry/Hermione, as much squabbling as hermione and ron do theyll never get thru it to be a couple whereas there is more outright flirting/ open friendliness with H/Hr so there! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:58 am
I don't think the shipping wars would be so bad if people weren't so stubborn and mean about their ship.
Just because I support Harry/Hermione doesn't mean I hate Ron/Hermione shippers.
I support H/Hr because I personally love that pairing. Its my personal preference, just as R/Hr is some one else's preference.

I won't be mean unless some one diliberately attacks my ship. Until then, I'll be civil smile

And i don't care if JKR "shut my ship down." I'm allowed to still support it, so back off!  

lnkmstr10

SNORTiNGpancakes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:09 pm
Since no one has said it yet, I will I ship Draco/Hermione of course I know it will never happen since they hate each other but I still love that couple.  
Coupling

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games