Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Lots!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Goo

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:28 pm
I looked around but I didn't see a thread like this, so I'm sorry if there is one and I missed it!

I'm always building lots and looking around for new ones to stick in my neighborhood, and I though we could share links to some here. Post links to lots you like, or lots that you've created and would like to share.

Here is a community lot I recently created that I'm really fond of. It's a cemetary. : Cemetary

Please share yours! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:35 pm
I'm still trying to find what kind of objects go with my malcolm's mansion lot. I'll post once I can actually upload it. 3nodding  

Zwiebelsaft!

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:03 pm
I always makes my own buildings. But right now I'm at college so cannot show off my buildings. lol!

And that's the main reason why I dont add downtown, uni and shopping district, coz I dont like the readymade lots and building lots for each of the districts is hard work.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:04 am
Well, I'm working on a lot right now but I'll bring a screencap when it's done.  

Oceanic_Alchemist

Sweet_Melissad

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:45 am
I always make my own lots also. My favorite that I've ever made would probably be my coffee shop. It had a little pond under it, and then it just had bookshelves everywhere with chairs and rugs. It just looked really cozy. With of course the coffee machines...  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games