Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Glamour Life Stuff Pack (Official Thread) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Goo

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:43 pm
It's official, Glamour Life Stuff will hit the shelves in August! For those who don't know, it's a stuff pack (Like Family Fun Stuff), which means it's all about new objects. It's got high end furniture, new artwork, and upscale clothing.

Glamour Life

Are you going to buy it? Personally, I'm in love with all of the new furniture. I can't wait to get it. smile

Quote:
Edited by Sir Emino
I made this the official thread and added the link at the directory at the stickies. Hope you wont mind smile .

EDIT: I have it! I think it's fantastic. The bedroom set and the new sizes of rugs are my favourite. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:04 pm
Oh wow that looks really nice!!  

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:52 pm
I usually against packs like this, since it is usually VERY buggy and have no addition to gameplay, plus the items are not that nice, but this one really looks nice and fun. Hmm... Maybe I'll reconsider.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:12 pm
Yes it is on my to buy list. My legacy is on 4th gen, and I already have to much money to spend... (god I wish I had that problem in real life). This may be a good place to sink some of it, and help my house look good. That fountain is so headed to my graveyard! heart  

Late Shift

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:16 am
I probably will, I'm not that enamoured with the clothes, but it's always nice to have new furniture. Plus i love Family Fun Stuff, so I'll probably love this one as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:42 am
Probably not seing as how I can download better stuff.  

Chrisb319

Oceanic_Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:50 am
That's not really peeking my interest, I mean it appears nice and all but, not too appealing. Also I agree with Chrisb319, I can download better stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:04 am
I actually really like it. Everything looks very nice.

And, even if I didn't like it, I'd buy it anyway. That is what a hardcore fan would do. xd  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Super Goo

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:33 am
Chrisb319

Personally, I don't like downloading custom content. The stuff packs provide a way for people like me to get new furniture. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:25 pm
I didnt, and dont intend on buying family fun stuff. I fear this may be the case with this aswell.

All this new stuff just doesnt grab me, yanno!?  

Greenzally

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:03 pm
Definately, whatever type of EP or SP I am going to buy for TS2, plus I just checked the site and saw it looks pretty cooll  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:08 pm
Super Goo
Chrisb319

Personally, I don't like downloading custom content. The stuff packs provide a way for people like me to get new furniture. smile

I am with you Super Goo I don't like custom content either, so this is a good outlet neutral .  

Late Shift

Sweet_Melissad

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:44 pm
Of course!!!!! I have all of the Sims2 games, except for Holiday because I heard that it wasn't all that great.... I kind of do want it, though... I heard that you have to get it with the first one, though...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:52 pm
I hope that it's better than Family Fun. I can honestly say that it was a waste of money.  

orange error

Lady Vina

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:20 pm
orange error
I hope that it's better than Family Fun. I can honestly say that it was a waste of money.
I agree, but the items and clothes do look a lot better than Family Fun.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff