The Bulletin Board

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Illusionary Main
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:40 am
It's just a plain-looking bulletin board, you know, with the brown, squishy surface for tacking or pasting papers. There's also a small whiteboard to the side of it, for those who do not have a flyer or note handy and needs to write out their message. There's nothing fancy, not even a header, just a small note pasted in one corner: "Should you have anything at all you need to annouce to the rest of our cummunity, feel free to use this board."

Hi, there! This is the place to come to if you need to leave a message or make an annoucement to the good people who hang around HQ. Hope you will find this thread useful!

You may use this board for:
Requesting playdates
Making an annoucement of any sort (i.e. hiatus, party planning, offering services)
Advertising mini shops (see rules for clarification)
Anything you can come up with! As long as it makes sense in some way, shape, or form

[X] Keep it under the ToS.
[X] You may post notices both IC and OOC, but be sure to clarify which one it is. Chances are we will be able to tell, but it's still nice to be sure. Anything unclear will be listed under OOC.
[X] When you post a request for a playdate, you are automatically assumed to be accepting PMs of offers.
[X] If your notice is no longer valid, LET US KNOW. It helps to have up-to-date annoucements; older ones will be removed automatically.
[X] You can advertise mini shops on this board, but ONLY if it's deemed useful to other Illusionists. It makes no sense for you to, say, advertise another RP B/C shopo here.
[X] You may use both words and images, but keep the size and lenth resonable.
[X] The "status" will be changed depending on what you tell us, i.e. "looking for playdate," "avoiding society," and anything else you request. Just post in this thread to tell us what you wish to have it changed into. The status will autonatically be reverted back to "undetermined" after two weeks to prevent misunderstandings due to old data.
[X] The shop staff reserves the right to remove any notice for any reason.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:41 am
Illusionaries' Status:

Name | Status

Althaia |
Anala |
Aurelius | QUESTING
Ayame | Seeking playdate
Blackfell | Seeking playdate
Caspian |
Ean |
Evelyn |
Fai |
Kirkcaldy |
Lysium |
Mereneth | Seeking playdate
Saga |
Tahira |
Tamesis |
Tangia | Seeking playdate
Veive | Seeking playdate

NPCs
Anari | advoiding society
Shenella | busy with...stuff  

Illusionary Main
Captain

Illusionary Main
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:45 am
IC Messages:

OOC Messages:
Mistress_Ice
OOC: Can I request a playdate for Veive?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:19 am
Drone-silent Tangia needs to meet a few people, in hopes that maybe she'll lighten up a bit.
Anyone up for meeting the slightly creepy bunny girl?  

Dulcea

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:29 am
OOC:

Riku needs to meet some other Illusionists, and I need a playdate for Aure anyways.

No, really, we do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:54 am
Could Aurelius's status change to "dreaming of dragonflies"? I don't need anything for her once I'm done with her playdate with Tangia, since I fully intend to create an ORP in the guild for my second PRP/PD/ORP requirement.  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:46 am
Mereneth needs a playdate. (Hopefully he won't set the others on fire. xD)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:18 am
OOC: Can I request a playdate for Veive?  

Mistress_Ice

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:17 pm
Aure is seeking to show off her new height! And the fact that she can talk, walk and argue... It's gonna be a bumpy ride. XD;

This means~ PLAYDATES!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:21 pm
I am seeking a playdate for Ayame, she needs to have a chance to make a few friends.  

Lavi

Aged Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Survivor 150

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:27 am
Aure is TEEN QUESTING. No more roleplays will be forthcoming from her as a child, except for those that have been reserved already.

Such:

1. Sil and Lysium
2. Ean (upon completion of the body of the quest)

THANKS  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:33 am
OOC: Looking for playdates for Fell xd  

Jiuu
Crew

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:53 am
I'm Teen questing, and wants Saga to discover his darker self. It was something I had planned for him, and he'll change from a goody-goody shy male, to an emo-er and angst-ier male, but still a little shy and what-not.

I need someone to help me, as Saga'll most probably be very mad at someone / something and accidentally release his powers, especially after the 'basketball incident' (read journal). I need someone there to tell him what he did / jot his memory, as he'll become unconscious and forget what he did after.  
+Illusionary+

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games