What would you do ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nathan Azzcarn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:05 am
just answer.

If your mate is coming to visit you, you work by nights, and you want him / her stay into yoru home, then want sleep with him/her by day holding him/her, and your mom denies (Sp?) it when you talk with her about it and you want anyway your mate with you. and then if you ask at your work for a free time but you have 5 months working, but still want you to be with your mate all weeks from maybe 1 week before xmas and 1 after it and dont you get permission what would you do?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:04 am
On my personal experience on my visit with Doomie I waited it out until I had my vacation time at work. And the parents thing, if her parents wern't gonna take me in I was planning to just rent out a hotel for a week, and her friend even offered we stay over there, so if you have any friends that wouldn't mind that there is an option.  

OmeTheDragon

Kristall Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:10 am
I moved to Germany and got married to my mate. LOL!

If my job and parents wouldn't be forthcoming? I've never had that problem, honestly, I was 18 before it ever came up (a long distance relationship with someone my parents didn't know). And, we had a big house, plenty of guest rooms, and my parents agreed to let him visit.

I only asked my parents' permission in regards to them visiting. If I was leaving, I just told them about it.

With my job, back in 2003, I worked at McDonald's SPECIFICALLY to pay for my trip to Europe to visit his family/country. I also asked for the time off months in advance. And McDonald's offered a 'leave of absense' which you could take up to six months of each year, so I took about 4 months of that (I took a couple weeks off before moving so I could get packed; and took about a month or so off after coming back so I'd have time to get over the jet lag and the aching heart). However, I ended up quitting after that due to personal things (partially related to the guy coming to visit again that fall/winter, primarily related to my dad getting sick.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:53 am
First of all, if my mate was comming up here I would make sure I had that time off work. Second, I am at the point in my life where my parents are not going to stop me from inviting someone to stay in my room.  

Artemis Vulpes

Nathan Azzcarn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:14 am
Some of you are lucky guys... If i am at home mom is alright with him visiting during day but you know that you'd love to HOLD your mate, while you sleep and be Held. and then smiling wake up into his/her arms... what she does not wants is him sleeping or staying here while im going to work (yeah i work by nights) at work i cant have a break till next june.... im thinking on quitting there and try at ibm. or walmart but i need to finish off school so ill be alright.... *sigh* I ve never cared before about if mom gets mad or not when i invite someone to sleep to my room. and i cant shift my turn at work for that week, i will try to invent an excuse at work to leave it one week, maybe diharea (sp?) My friend said that i should quit partially, and then come back till one mont and i will get hired again, but to be honest the capacitation is really boring, something i dont want to do again. also i am missing my boy right now, my heart aches... I need to be held by my wolf. anyways, i will try and get money, also another option is to stay with him at the hotel where he will come down so we can leave earlier for shopping and stuff ^_^ or another choice is moving out from home.. i have lots of troubles, Damn i will tell mom a month before he comes why i want him here, and that he is my boyfriend, if i get kicked out, better for me. Meh EDIT: here is some info at my LJ www.livejournal.com/users/nathanazzcarn  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:45 am
you have to deal sadly, it's what i did  

Ariun_Heart_Breaker

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:02 am
This was posted three years ago. I'm sure things are different by now.

Please stop dragging up old topics that haven't had replies to it in years. Espcially ones asking opnions from others on subjects like these.  
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games