Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sim Pictures/Albums/Stories/Videos
Post your Sims 2 creations! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:06 am
Hello guys smile . I am wondering if there any creative simmers out there that had created some stuffs for the game and wanna share them. So post it here! If you guys need help with the hostings, you can upload your work at MTS2 or use free hosting services such as File Lodge. Let me start!

I'm a small custom creator and I work mostly on buildings and sims. So here is my small portfolio!

My X-Men Evolution Series

Kitty Pride aka Shadowcat link
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lance Alvers aka Avalance link
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anna Marie aka Rogue link

Click at the links to go to their download pages at MTS2. And click at the screenshots for a bigger, clearer picture.

So come on you guys, lets share!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:19 pm
Holy Crap! You created the Kitty Pryde sim? I love her hair! (even though you didn't make it, you provided the link) You rock. X-men sims are funny.  

[TL]

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:14 pm
Thanks smile . No, I dint make the hair (bangs). I just retexture them . blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:19 pm
how do you do the texture thingy? (please pm answer)  

TheBluFairy

Moraru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:05 am
i made my friend east this one time.. but i can't find a damn picture
going to go loook harder then re post biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:22 pm
Sir Emino
Hello guys smile . I am wondering if there any creative simmers out there that had created some stuffs for the game and wanna share them. So post it here! If you guys need help with the hostings, you can upload your work at MTS2 or use free hosting services such as File Lodge. Let me start!

I'm a small custom creator and I work mostly on buildings and sims. So here is my small portfolio!

My X-Men Evolution Series

Kitty Pride aka Shadowcat link

Lance Alvers aka Avalance link

Anna Marie aka Rogue link

Click at the links to go to their download pages at MTS2. And click at the screenshots for a bigger, clearer picture.

So come on you guys, lets share!!!
Damn, I couldn't even create that good of custom content- I posted some s**t on Insimenator and it was so bad, I was lucky not to be banned for spamming. emo  

Zwiebelsaft!

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:58 pm
Soon to be on insimenator, once I get an opinion from Kathy, would be these four rock tees:

User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:09 pm
My friend made all the people from Code Lyoko, but I don't have pictures. -.-  

Clandestine Angel

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:11 am
Evil_Twin_V1.337
Soon to be on insimenator, once I get an opinion from Kathy, would be these four rock tees:

User Image
User Image
User Image

http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=20571  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:17 pm
sims heart heart heart

sims heart heart heart

sims heart heart heart  

Avian+Rox

K8EtheZoOoMBIE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:03 am
User Image

Thats the house I made with no cheats!
pirate  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:35 am
♠ Two things are posted down here- one would be a sim that I actually tried to replicate, another would be a baseball uniform for him:

User Image

PM me for comments on this!
♠  

Zwiebelsaft!

[tofu][rocket]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:55 am
How do you take screenshots like that and put them on gaia?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:38 am
Here is my latest creations.

My X-Men Evolution Series Part 2

Scott Summers aka Cyclops link

Jean Grey aka Phoenix (not uploaded yet!)

SirEmino
Captain

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:56 am
[tofu][rocket]
How do you take screenshots like that and put them on gaia?

By pressing C. C is to capture snapshots while V is for capturing videos. The quality depends on your settings. Check out options.

As where to find them, MTS2 have a very fine tutorial here.

Please, next time ask in the Q&A section of this guild.  
Sim Pictures/Albums/Stories/Videos

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff