Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is better
  older
  younger
View Results

K-Shank

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:25 am
Who thinks Kenshins better when he's younger. I like him when hes younger because he just keeps killing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:08 pm
I got to say Older because he suffers so much for his past and that is what Kenshin is all about!
THe nightmares of the past!  

AHURA MAZDA Ormazd

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:20 pm
.....older. then he speakes in third person  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:23 pm
Older, bcs he's nicer  

zeldabcc

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:27 am
I like him as the Rurouni because he's so sweet and lovable. I like the Hitokiri for raw sex appeal, but I'd marry the Rurouni before I'd marry the Hitokiri.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:57 pm
We can't really compare the Rurouni to the Hitokiri on fair terms, what I've noticed is that Kenshin adjusts to fit the time. So, my opinion is that neither can be 'better' than the other.  

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

Akira_Hoshino

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:08 pm
Ditto to Genbu! heart

Still, my vote goes to Older, because he was happier. I don't think he had a single happy moment as hitokiri, except for now and then with Tomoe, when she wasn't pushing him away. The Rurouni has also identified his purpose in life, though he hasn't discovered his own self-worth. Kenshin has always lived his life according to his beliefs and is a strong person because of it.

Actually, going back to what Genbu already said, I don't think Older Kenshin is that much different from Younger Kenshin. Younger Kenshin lived in a time of war, so he took up his sword. Older Kenshin lives in a time of (supposed) peace. We see more lovable qualities in the Older because he has more opportunities to show them, but both Kenshins are admirable for their compassion and strength.

I wish poor Kenshin never had to kill anybody. But regrets are bad - they make you spend ten years wandering friendless and alone. You get to see lots of pretty scenery, but it's not fun to be alone for a long time. But I don't think Kenshin would have been that much different if he'd never been hitokiri... *goes to make seperate thread*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:23 pm
i like the way he keeps his hair up as a younger guy, but i like the personality of him as an older guy.  

Sugoi Shoujo

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:14 pm
He's better when he was youger he was a killing machine.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:44 pm
He's better when he's older because he's much funnier. I mean, young Kenshin needs a chill pill. cool So stiff.  

Fireshaper

Hurrikan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:53 am
I like him when he's older. He's funnier and nicer and doesn't kill.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:57 am
He looked really sexy when he was younger but the more mature and stronger Kenshin is even more attractive. Uhhmm and more experienced. wink Especially when he turns to Battousai mode.
So much sexiness in one person should be illegal.
whee

LustrousJade

Ankha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:03 am
Akira_Hoshino
Ditto to Genbu! heart

Still, my vote goes to Older, because he was happier. I don't think he had a single happy moment as hitokiri, except for now and then with Tomoe, when she wasn't pushing him away. The Rurouni has also identified his purpose in life, though he hasn't discovered his own self-worth. Kenshin has always lived his life according to his beliefs and is a strong person because of it.

Actually, going back to what Genbu already said, I don't think Older Kenshin is that much different from Younger Kenshin. Younger Kenshin lived in a time of war, so he took up his sword. Older Kenshin lives in a time of (supposed) peace. We see more lovable qualities in the Older because he has more opportunities to show them, but both Kenshins are admirable for their compassion and strength.

I wish poor Kenshin never had to kill anybody. But regrets are bad - they make you spend ten years wandering friendless and alone. You get to see lots of pretty scenery, but it's not fun to be alone for a long time. But I don't think Kenshin would have been that much different if he'd never been hitokiri... *goes to make seperate thread*

Wow, what a deep and serious analysis of kenshin! I thought I was the only one taking the story so (too?) seriously ^^
Anyways, I agree with what you say, so count me in!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:04 am
TheIllustriousBlueJay
.....older. then he speakes in third person

Hehe, LOL! That's true ^^  

Ankha

KiteInuyasha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:50 am
I would have to say that the Rurouni is better. because He alot more cuter  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff