Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum
How good do you think Samus really is combat wise? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the light suit?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Zezarai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:00 pm
I think that Samus would be an OKAY fighter/bounty hunter but that alot of the things she fights would screw her up...I mean in MP2 the warriors that crash landed got owned by dark splinters, yet samus can take out the ing emporer by herself I mean come onnnnn THATS NOT BELIEVABLE IN THE LEAST!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:15 am
The Absolute Nothingness
I think that Samus would be an OKAY fighter/bounty hunter but that alot of the things she fights would screw her up...I mean in MP2 the warriors that crash landed got owned by dark splinters, yet samus can take out the ing emporer by herself I mean come onnnnn THATS NOT BELIEVABLE IN THE LEAST!!!!!

You think she would be ok, dude do u know how many friggin' things she's killed! She's killed space pirates, lots of space pirates. Not to mention darklings. And all the boss fights. Well I think she is really good combat wise.  

The_Hesitation

Momoko Tama

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:38 am
She's pretty good combat wise!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:24 pm
The Absolute Nothingness

1. she has the light suit. 2. federation issued suits are made for fighting space pirates, not interdimentional monsters. 3. the varia suit was made by the Chozo, an advanced civilization which no longer exsists. 4. the federation troopers had limited ammo, no missiles, power beam, or any of the goodies Samus has.  

General D.

Omega Darkness
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:33 pm
Samus was trained with the Chozo for all of her life. The Chozo are basically the wisest beings in the galaxy, and the Power Suit is the absolute peak of their technology.

Samus was born to kick a**. She's gone beyond normal human abilities.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:31 pm
Dingadoo
The Absolute Nothingness

1. she has the light suit. 2. federation issued suits are made for fighting space pirates, not interdimentional monsters. 3. the varia suit was made by the Chozo, an advanced civilization which no longer exsists. 4. the federation troopers had limited ammo, no missiles, power beam, or any of the goodies Samus has.

very true. i know she was trained by the chozo and all, but how could she just take on these hard bosses, even with the scan visor, that she hasn't seen before and just own them in one try.  

Zezarai

General D.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:15 am
The Absolute Nothingness
Dingadoo
The Absolute Nothingness

very true. i know she was trained by the chozo and all, but how could she just take on these hard bosses, even with the scan visor, that she hasn't seen before and just own them in one try.

one try??? It took me 8 tries to take down the damn boost gardian!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:39 pm
I think she's good combat wise...

.... at least she lives after every mission! sweatdrop  

MasterGiovanni
Crew

Zezarai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:57 pm
Dingadoo
The Absolute Nothingness
Dingadoo
The Absolute Nothingness

one try??? It took me 8 tries to take down the damn boost gardian!!!

that may be but she "could" take them out that fast  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:15 pm
Samus is not only well trained physically...but she's a bounty hi=unter who chooses to find and kill some of the fiercest dudes in the universe...she's bad.  

shield_biter

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:46 pm
MasterGiovanni

Unless your a n00b liek those federation troops  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:39 am
Card388
MasterGiovanni

Seriously!! The federation blows. They have horrible aim and they seem to get killed quite easily. It's quite surprising their HQ hasn't blown up yet  

Ghetto Luigi

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:38 pm
Adrian Fahrenheight Tepes
Card388
MasterGiovanni

Seriously!! The federation blows. They have horrible aim and they seem to get killed quite easily. It's quite surprising their HQ hasn't blown up yet

cuz samus helpes them every time  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:50 pm
Samus is the female equivalent of Chuck Norris.

Case closed.

`Samus

Ghetto Luigi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:59 pm
`Samus
Samus is the female equivalent of Chuck Norris.

Case closed.

A COOL Chuck Norris  
The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas