Reply Naruto Guild
Rock Lee Rocks XD Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furyion

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:32 pm
I figured that this Guild should have a thread dedicated to The Leaf's Proud Azure Beast, Rock Lee. Rock Lee is by far my favorite character. His determination in the face of such overwhelming odds is a real inspiration, even if he's just a scripted cartoon. Plus, his taijutsu is bad a**.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:03 pm
Rock Lee's AWESOME. 3nodding

He's one of my favorite characters. Lee definently deserves a thread dedicated to him.

Neko Maiyuki

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:05 pm
Rock Lee rocks!

*thumbs up* lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:06 pm
That would mean that every character should get their own topic, and the guild would be filled...maybe you should change it to, "Who likes Rock Lee?" or something like that, with a poll, and...or maybe not...

Rock Lee RULES! He should totally get Sakura! Sasuke don't have anything but looks, Lee has spirit! Anyhoo...  

Sorrieah

Gracious Citizen

3,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:35 pm
I guess... this should really go into the Shinobi Hideout.. things like these..

Well yeah.. Rock Lee is pretty good.. but.. NO NINJUTSU OR GENJUTSU!??! NOOOOOOOOOO .. but his speed(o) is really good!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:33 pm
lol...... I suppose that's why his name is "Rock", then? No, seriously, he's cool. 3nodding  

Neekroo

AKB0048

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:15 pm
^_^ He's one of my favorite characters. =3 Such an awesome personality~

XD Go Drunken-Style Fist~  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:21 pm
I really admire Rock. His determination is amazing.

Uchiha Airin
Rock Lee RULES! He should totally get Sakura! Sasuke don't have anything but looks, Lee has spirit! Anyhoo...
Rock's too good for Sakura. He needs somebody who's not so superficial.  

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

Furyion

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:52 pm
Mitsumi-chan
^_^ He's one of my favorite characters. =3 Such an awesome personality~

XD Go Drunken-Style Fist~

I really wish they had extended the drunken scene for more than a few pages. Hopefully Lee uses more Drunken Boxing next time he fights... can you imagine Lotus if Lee was drunk?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:03 pm
Yeah, he'd probably end up hurting himself.  

Edible Substance

Muhen

Dapper Genius

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:13 pm
Rock Lee's the best!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:18 pm
To me, he was one of those characters that caught my eye right from the start. As the show went on I started to like him more and more. I think he’s one of the best characters in Naruto. I also love how his story turned so tragic. I am Rock Lee Fangirl.  

bishounenizer

Neko Maiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:30 pm
bishounenizer
To me, he was one of those characters that caught my eye right from the start. As the show went on I started to like him more and more. I think he’s one of the best characters in Naruto. I also love how his story turned so tragic. I am Rock Lee Fangirl.

I admit, when I first saw Rock Lee, my reaction was along the lines of "It's weird, yet entertaining... Yet still weird!!" When he popped up during the Death Forest test though, I actually came to the concluson that Rock Lee was not ugly, but adorable in how he protected Sakura-chan. The next time I saw him, I decided I liked him even more, and so on and so forth. Now, I love him very much and think of him as one of my top five characters. Yay Lee-kun! It was sooo horrible of me to not have loved you immediantly!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:41 pm
I'm tired of people who keep saying Rock Lee sucks because of his appearance compared to Sasuke or Itachi. sad I love Rock Lee, he's such a determined lil' guy.  

Romantica

Izchi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:33 pm
Rock Lee rocks! ^^V

*Coughs and clears throat* I'm very happy someone made a thread for him. *Nods*

To my opinion: Rock Lee is hot! Sasuke is not!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff