Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
316... Chakra Element Combination?! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elements...?
Whoa.
100%
 100%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 12

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:16 pm
So... maybe bloodline limits are fake afterall...
Since it's likely you can change or learn new elements...
Maybe an average ninja can possess something like the Sharingan.
Well, no AVERAGE ninja, but one who is not of the Uchiha clan.
Maybe that is how these, "bloodline limits" are created...

NOW TELL ME HOW KAGEMANE WORKS, DAMMIT! D:<
I already knew there were elements and there's no, "turning bending light into a physical manefestation" element!
DDDD:<

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:19 pm
On a rather more depressing note, is Asuma going to leave Konoha?
He's playing Shogi with Shikamaru... said something about the, "King" piece.
I think the translation is too crappy to call judgement on it yet but....
What does he mean? Asuma's talking like he's going to die or something.
Is that what he ment when he said he was leaving?
Is Asuma reconsidering?
Why the hell is Shogi so complicated?
*cough* You don't have to answer that last one. I haven't even tried it yet.
xD

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:20 pm
......... *WORRY*
DX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:05 pm
Actually, when Asuma said "sorry about leaving" he might have been refering to something that happened in the past.

Anywho, I like this new chapter, Naruto started his training and it looks like it will go by quick.  

Mr._Stabby

Fangorn23

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:31 pm
this chapter was boring, but not bad. I was kinda confused by the talk about kings but other than that, yawnfest. cant wait for the next one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:59 pm
Naruto seems so...curious! xD

toshiko1

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:50 am
I like this chapter because it explains a lot about chakra, jutsus, and elements, but one thing has been bothering me; all of this seems so fundamental it’s almost a shame that Naruto doesn’t no this yet. I mean what has Jiraya been teaching the boy all this time? He should have started with this training instead of showing Naruto how to manipulate the Cubi’s chakra.

yay for Haku flashback.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:00 am
Shikalee
Is Asuma reconsidering?
xD

I don’t think Asuma is going to leave Konoha since trouble is coming his way. Hidan and Kazuzu killed almost everyone in the Order of Fire which Asuma is apart of. He’s just talking that way because he misses his dad, it adds a little character depth before he fights Hidan or Kazuzu, or finds out that they massacred the Order of Fire.

I think that he’s inferring that he has to help protect Naruto (the king/ most important piece in the game)  

Classic Black Sheep

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:36 am
Classic Black Sheep
I like this chapter because it explains a lot about chakra, jutsus, and elements, but one thing has been bothering me; all of this seems so fundamental it’s almost a shame that Naruto doesn’t no this yet. I mean what has Jiraya been teaching the boy all this time? He should have started with this training instead of showing Naruto how to manipulate the Cubi’s chakra.

yay for Haku flashback.
I agree. I wasn't bored at all.
It was all, "HOSHIT! CHUUNIN/JOUNIN LEVEL KNOWLEDGE!!"

I'm sure most of the other original Genin (Now all Chuunin and one Jounin) already knew that, though...

Cubi? Is that a short way to say, "Kyuubi"? Just curious. xD

The Kyuubi's chakra is important to this training. Without it, Naruto would only be able to make a good 5 or 6 copies. Kakashi explained that he can't make many and have them last very long.

I love this face Yamato's making.
He's like, "That sounds naughty." He backs away little... xD

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:38 am
Classic Black Sheep
Shikalee
Is Asuma reconsidering?
xD

I don’t think Asuma is going to leave Konoha since trouble is coming his way. Hidan and Kazuzu killed almost everyone in the Order of Fire which Asuma is apart of. He’s just talking that way because he misses his dad, it adds a little character depth before he fights Hidan or Kazuzu, or finds out that they massacred the Order of Fire.

I think that he’s inferring that he has to help protect Naruto (the king/ most important piece in the game)
Dammit. They'll probably kill him, or at least kick his a**.
I've never seen Asuma use a good jutsu. He's just a good fighter...

I think this whole conspiracy thing is just a rumor, though.
No one KNOWS anything about that...
Konoha doesn't typically do business with Akatsuki, and most of their men are in the bingo book, are they not?
>.>;

Syndactyly

Disgruntled Minion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:40 pm
Classic Black Sheep
Shikalee
Is Asuma reconsidering?
xD

I never thought of it that way, but now that you put it like that, it makes sense. I'm really excited about the next chapter since the training is moving along quicker than thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:53 pm
Cubi, Kyuubi, its all good xd  

Classic Black Sheep

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:55 am
I wasn't really expecting Asuma to just come out of the blue like that with the Hokage being his father in all. That was a good point about the Order of the Fire. Though character depth is probably the case for Asuma since they seem to be switching more over to the activities of the Akatsuki and Naruto's training session.

I keep wondering who the King is though. Is it the youth of Konoha that Gai and Lee always rant about? Or is is the hopes of everyone to build a better tomorrow? Bleh. i am just getting really corny here. I hope to find out soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:15 am
Miwaslover
I wasn't really expecting Asuma to just come out of the blue like that with the Hokage being his father in all. That was a good point about the Order of the Fire. Though character depth is probably the case for Asuma since they seem to be switching more over to the activities of the Akatsuki and Naruto's training session.

I keep wondering who the King is though. Is it the youth of Konoha that Gai and Lee always rant about? Or is is the hopes of everyone to build a better tomorrow? Bleh. i am just getting really corny here. I hope to find out soon.
No... Gai is ranting about general youth.
In Japan, it's important to be strong and youthful.
(Not just in appearance, but in most ways.)

Maybe it's Shikamaru.
HOSHIT!
Okay, maybe not. But Shikalee can dream.
surprised

Syndactyly

QuiXilver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:15 pm
Shikalee

The Kyuubi's chakra is important to this training. Without it, Naruto would only be able to make a good 5 or 6 copies. Kakashi explained that he can't make many and have them last very long.

i think in terms of endurance, that's all naruto. the kyuubi has a poisonous charka, remember? when sakura was hit, she was poisoned. i think if the kyuubi was sealed in another person, this person wouldn't last as long as naruto has, although it's evidently taking it's toll now. i think naruto's genetic make up, not necessarily a bloodline limit, enables him to survive the kyuubi's chakra and allows him to heal at a rate that was above average. not as fast as kabuto, of course. but above average nonetheless. i think naruto's natural chakra capicity is impressive in itself, since he's consciously staying away from summoning the kyuubi's chakra. i don't think i've ever really seen him tap into the kyuubi's chakra just for shadow clones.  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games