Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
EPISODE #97 of Rurouni Kenshin TV series Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AHURA MAZDA Ormazd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:50 am
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS, BUT THIS CONTROVERSY MAKES ME KIND OF MAD. WE GET TO SEE ALL THE TV SERIES AND FOR WHAT? SO PEOPLE WON'T SHOW US THE REAL ENDING? EXCUSE ME BUT IT ALL SEEMS LIKE AN EVIL PLAN MADE BY SONY.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

WHO DOESN'T WANT TO SEE THIS!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:10 pm
I do! I do!  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

Sugoi Shoujo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:22 pm
i wanna seeeeeeeee~ i tried looking it up on youtube, but they don't have it... crying

is samurai x reflections the one where kenji is all grown up? i heard you gotta get the directors cut edition if you want to see him in it, or else they just cut kenji out of the whole thing... O_o is that true?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:41 pm
That's definitely not from Reflection/Samurai X... mpicaz82 said it's from eisode 97. But I can't imagine why they cut it out... It has been a while since I've watched ep 97, but I watched the Japanese version with subtitles and it definitely wasn't there. So they cut it out from both versions? That doesn't make sense to me.

Maybe this is the beginning of Yahiko no Sakabatou if that was ever animated. Or more probably, it aired only in Japan as an extra to the series instead of being included with it. Maybe like a special feature. In that case you can see why they left it out - though it was stupid and unfair. I WANNA SEE IT!!!

Where did you find these screen caps???  

Akira_Hoshino

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:58 pm
maybe they have the episode at the place she got it from?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:20 pm
I agree. I would like to know where she got that from as well.

and please dont write in all caps @_____@  

Sky~Samurai

Ling-Rei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:59 pm
The Reflections OAV sucked in terms of story. Everything contradicted what the anime was progressing to. They should've animated the real Jinchuu arc and Yahiko no Sakabatou instead of making up a whole bunch of crap and making Kenshin very OOC.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:57 am
I got these screencaps from a website disscussing the Real End of Rurouni Kenshin and how Sony had "promise" to release Jinchuu arc that is why it did not release the real ending of Rurouni Kenshin the TV series. The bad thing is that there is no episode in it. I wish it had I would of somehow post it here for all of us to see! I tried contacting the person who put those images to see if he or she has the episodes, but I haven't received an answer yet. stay tune

Here have a look
http://jinchuucrusade.spaces.msn.com/blog/

Also i have this website in which you can vote for the Jinchuu arc to come out in the U.S. I don't know if it will help but hopefully it works.
http://www.petitiononline.com/jinchuu/petition.html  

AHURA MAZDA Ormazd

AHURA MAZDA Ormazd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:00 am
Sugoi Shoujo
i wanna seeeeeeeee~ i tried looking it up on youtube, but they don't have it... crying

is samurai x reflections the one where kenji is all grown up? i heard you gotta get the directors cut edition if you want to see him in it, or else they just cut kenji out of the whole thing... O_o is that true?

The bad truth is that You Tube cut all the Rurouni Kenshin series due to copyright reasons and you can't see any of them, at least i can't!
I don't believe episode 97 is out to see there either.

Kenji is grown up in Reflections and i have director's cut, Yet i haven't seen the original reflections to say that he doesn't come out.
BUT REflection's director's cut has him for sure!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:03 am
Akira_Hoshino
That's definitely not from Reflection/Samurai X... mpicaz82 said it's from eisode 97. But I can't imagine why they cut it out... It has been a while since I've watched ep 97, but I watched the Japanese version with subtitles and it definitely wasn't there. So they cut it out from both versions? That doesn't make sense to me.

Maybe this is the beginning of Yahiko no Sakabatou if that was ever animated. Or more probably, it aired only in Japan as an extra to the series instead of being included with it. Maybe like a special feature. In that case you can see why they left it out - though it was stupid and unfair. I WANNA SEE IT!!!

Where did you find these screen caps???

SO you wantched episode 97? How lucky! Where did you see it. I'm supposing it's long time ago. Doh! you just said it was long time ago! SORRY.

Abou the website where i found the images i posted the address in my first reply.  

AHURA MAZDA Ormazd

AHURA MAZDA Ormazd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:03 am
Sky~Samurai
I agree. I would like to know where she got that from as well.

and please dont write in all caps @_____@

Sorry about the caps I get excited!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:28 pm
XD That was my mistake. I meant episode 96 - the same episode everyone else has seen of course. I can't believe I wrote 97. It would be cool if I'd seen it, but no, sadly. crying  

Akira_Hoshino

AHURA MAZDA Ormazd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:35 am
Akira_Hoshino
XD That was my mistake. I meant episode 96 - the same episode everyone else has seen of course. I can't believe I wrote 97. It would be cool if I'd seen it, but no, sadly. crying

Oh! You had me there! I was all:
"AHH!! How in the world! I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy!"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:45 pm
Oh, you are most worthy. crying I feel so deprived of Kenjiness! gonk  

Akira_Hoshino

Zarc07

Raider

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:47 am
Ling-Rei
The Reflections OAV sucked in terms of story. Everything contradicted what the anime was progressing to. They should've animated the real Jinchuu arc and Yahiko no Sakabatou instead of making up a whole bunch of crap and making Kenshin very OOC.
I completely agree with what your saying. The Reflections OAV sucked a** man.  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff