Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:53 am
Simple really.

What's your favourite ad, your worst ad, or that little ad that could, but never did?

From past and pressent, all are welcome.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:44 am
Um, I REALLY like the ad where there's all the little bouncing balls and the "Heartbeats" song playing in the background, but my worst would be either Arrow Computers (I just want to KILL that guy), or the beer ad where the tongue comes out of the bottle (grosses me out). neutral  

mistressmelia

King Of Ninjas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:45 pm
http://www.funny-city.com/videos/citroen_c4.shtml
I love that add. The Citroen C4 add where the car comes to life and starts dancing. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:39 pm
I like the new motorola ad.
'you're wife rang...she seem's nice.'
rofl

I HATE those ads with the guy screaming about the cheap sales everywhere...grrrr...

ethuil

scruffy012

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:09 pm
worst ad - the Tony Shaw guy doing teh car ads, hes just ******** annoying...

Best - Probably the Tooheys New ad where they make beer by catapaulting the ingredients into the clouds, then a deer randomly appears  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:20 am
Sammy -- I like that at too. But I also like the new Clearol Herbal Essences, with the bikey who washes his hair. I almost wet myself when I first saw it.

And I hate, hate, hate, hate the Dell one. I don't know why, something about the music, and how any 'smart shopper' would never ring Dell, ever.  

WellzY
Crew

mistressmelia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:34 am
Oooh, another one i HAVE to add, is the RAC (this might just be a WA ad though) one where an old guy is stranded cause his car's broken down, and another car stops by him, and when the guy gets in the car there's another man with a leather bondage mask sitting next to him, and it comes up with "Have you got insurance?" (or something along those lines)
I laughed sooo much when I first saw it.
Just the look on the old guy's face when he saw the bondage-guy was HILARIOUS!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:49 am
mistressmelia
Oooh, another one i HAVE to add, is the RAC (this might just be a WA ad though) one where an old guy is stranded cause his car's broken down, and another car stops by him, and when the guy gets in the car there's another man with a leather bondage mask sitting next to him, and it comes up with "Have you got insurance?" (or something along those lines)
I laughed sooo much when I first saw it.
Just the look on the old guy's face when he saw the bondage-guy was HILARIOUS!

lol, why dont we get ads like that??? spose if we did get them there would be much uproar that they'll get it axed...

Ohh and yeah wellzy i like that ad also wellzy, but doesnt he remind you of Kirsty Alley???  

scruffy012

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:24 am
scruffy012
Ohh and yeah wellzy i like that ad also wellzy, but doesnt he remind you of Kirsty Alley???

Roar, harsh! But yes, a little, with the hair colour, and the facial expression.

But I still like Kirsty Alley.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:25 am
The Current Maccas Adds,
The Bundy Rum Adds

My least fave adds are ones for TV shows that revela the plot twist!  

Ozumou

ethuil

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:58 pm
I also LOVE that random yoghurt ad, with the goat.
rofl My housemate and I pissed ourselves every time they showed it...'with a knapsack on my back!'  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:24 am
ethuil
rofl My housemate and I pissed ourselves every time they showed it...'with a knapsack on my back!'

OMG, I can't believe I forgot that ad, because I was totally obsessed with it as well.

I would like, look forward to whenever it came on, and if I heard it from another part of the house, I'd sing a long and come watch it.  

WellzY
Crew

ethuil

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:17 pm
WellzY
ethuil

OMG, I can't believe I forgot that ad, because I was totally obsessed with it as well.

I would like, look forward to whenever it came on, and if I heard it from another part of the house, I'd sing a long and come watch it.

Me too. but now they don't show it...they got the one with the cow running at the beach and stuff...I mean, it's good, but it's not a goat is it? xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:57 pm
ethuil
WellzY
ethuil

Me too. but now they don't show it...they got the one with the cow running at the beach and stuff...I mean, it's good, but it's not a goat is it? xd

Can't say I've seen that one, but of course it doesn't top the Goat one: that one was just awesome.

Maybe I can put it in my multi-media.  

WellzY
Crew

ethuil

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:22 pm
WellzY
ethuil
WellzY
ethuil

Can't say I've seen that one, but of course it doesn't top the Goat one: that one was just awesome.

Maybe I can put it in my multi-media.

Oh please do! heart xp  
Movies, Television & Entertainment

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas