Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
downloads (clothes, skins, hair, etc.)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

potato
  potatoe
View Results

athena08905

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:30 pm
alright, so I always get a whole bunch of stuff from sims2.com and well, it sometimes slows down my game...and I am always nervous it will screw up my computer, does anyone know whether or not it will happen? I mean, plus, there is sooooo much stuff you wanna download!!! then it takes up a lot of room, and, well, I just wanna know if it will do any harm to my computer  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:37 pm
Wellm, most stuff shouldnt mess up your computer, but if you download to much it could slow it down, if it doesnt have much space left... i would try it, hope it doesnt mess it up,if it does there should be a way to fix it. I agree, there is so much stuff to download!  

Kitties_at_the_disco

reicheru343

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:28 am
If you download alot of stuff from the sims2.com, you can have conflicts occuring with your computer, AKA unwanted game behavior. After that, I had to reinstall all of my sims 2 games. But an easy thing is to make stuff on body shop, it's very easy once you get the hang of it. So, if you're a beginner (like me) have some people help you, or at least goto the sims2.com and look up tutorials in the exchange, and click on stories.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:06 am
My bro downloads abunch of clothing and hair and crap, but it dont appear, WHY THE HECK IS THAT!!!?? He downloads furni and stuff, that works.  

Shiyu Nakiro

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:33 am
Only the hacks screw up your game, yes the downloads can slow down loading time and performance and she such, but the hacks can screw with your game and only with your game. Download away guilt free, newbie.  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games