Pause and Reflect.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellmate-NIN

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:36 am
User Image

Trent has affected us all here at this guild, we all love and respect him. And although to most of us...he is a God..perfect...unflawed in every outlet of his life. But then we must look back at the simple facts that bring us to Earth, and we realise...that he is human too. And prone to flaws and mistakes. But these can never dull our always blazing images of him. And although most of these are obvious...let them hit you..and soak in that he too was once like us...looking up at Gene Simmons and Roger Waters with humbled admiriation wishing someday..that he could too be with them...
but now we must remember...
Trent is an uncle...he is 41...he is balding,he is only shorter than most guys...he was once sounded like a girl, He went through puberty, he has cried...he has lost all hope as a person...he has read a bible...he has taken a loud crap...eaten like a pig..sun burned...made mistakes...lied...his parents divorced...he used to wear cartoon charecter pajamas...he has sat down at a christmas tree to presents...he has had meaningful sex....he is happy...he has looked back on NIN as a mistake...he has lost himself...He has fantasised about guys..made out with his drummer...played practical jokes on people...gotten hammered...
he is a person. And we love him for that.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:51 am
User Image  

Hellmate-NIN

Crisstella

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:39 pm
just a person but he is wonderful we all make mistakes!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:06 pm
Yeah, he's a person like everyone else but I respect him deeply. Our mistakes really define us as a person and Trent has done something really meaningful with the lower parts of his life I think. I am glad he seems to have put a lot of bad things in his life behind him like drugs and alcohol.

Respect +1  

Ikaruga_Soul

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:09 pm
I lul'd when I read "he has taken a loud crap"

I'm such a child emo  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:44 am
but all the crap he took in his life made him the person he is now the god we all worship  

Crisstella

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100

Disposable Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:43 pm
I've alwaysed wondered if Trent dislikes the fact that people call him god
I dont see him as god
I see him as a human with a special gift

He is diffrent form the other artists, I respect him for that
I can go on, bu I dont feel like it