Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writing on the Wall

Back to Guilds

Are you literate? Do you write poetry, short stories, long stories, prose, roleplays. . . anything? Share your talent with the world! 

Tags: Writing, Poetry, Prose, Stories, RolePlay 

Reply The Writing on the Wall
Tatsu's Dream Realm. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tatti-desu

Lover

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:04 am
This is where I put up some of my stories and stuff...........If you like them or something just tell me......PLEASE! If you dont ..then just say nice or Ok good.....I dont like it when people say hey your a horrible person and writer....I am only 13....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:03 am
Don't worry. No one in this guild would say you're a horrible person or writer. If they find something wrong with your work, they'll let you know. That's the point of this guild! Improvement! 3nodding  

Pup in Fluff
Captain

Invisible Sex Symbol

8,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Tatti-desu

Lover

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:27 pm
Guardian Angel (Part A)

I used to be a normal girl. Till the Lord became my leader ... . . My name is Fern Madison Clause. No, I’m not related to Santa Clause. I wish I was though.
This is my story.. An story about this totally sophisticated and goodie too shoo 15-year-old girl.Who is sent to the hospital and becomes an Angel! (Literally)................

It was an Friday night. Nothing was going to happen besaide the usual chips,pizza and daydreaming about my crush. That’s what I thought anyway and at that time. Oh boy was I wrong! I was walking home from my usual grocery shopping with mom. My little brother Jashua was hugging my arm tightly.
He always did that when he knew something was going to happen. I don’t know why but he always knew. It was kinda creepy. We were walking across the street when my brother stopped to pick up his car,that had fallen out of his hands. I heard car tires & I noticed two men in masks were trying to drive away from the police.They were going way to fast. My brother was right in front of them! I pushed him to the side toward mom. Then everything went black. Total and absolute darkness .

I blinked and rubbed my eyes ..... "Where am I ?"I thought I shook my head startled I saw light everywhere. Suddenly an boy appeared he was about my age but more taller and way cuter. He stood in front of me looking into me. His eyes were so green. Like an lush forest in the amazon.

He shook his head and said “ It is not your time Fern but it is time for you to get you gift have earned. I am Jesus. I have come to give you and tell you about an gift. You Have been chosen to be a Guardian Angel. One of the helpers of my father . The world he is seeing is not what he wishes to be . He wants to heal it before it is swallowed by darkness. He believes that it is able to be repaired but not with his hands.He has chosen several Mortals to become Guardian Angels. Angels that are aloud to go to earth. They each have special gifts and names. Your ability shall be mind. Able to see things others cannot, See the future, tell where people have been and your name ..... Andromeda.
You shall wake up in the Hospital. Look in your drawer you will find an letter, book, and this”.

Jesus took out a necklace with an Peridot cross that had wings.He handed it to me. I took it in silence. The light started to fade so did Jesus. I started here noises of my mom and brother. The doctor explaining my condition. I heard myself groan. I sat myself up touched my aching head.
“ Thank the lord! O you’re saved.” My mother said with an really tight hug. I pushed my mom away & Scrambled towards the drawer ......................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:31 pm
Guardian Angel(Part B)

I looked inside the note, book and necklace were in there. I grabbed them sat on the bed. I first looked at the book . It had a silver cover with the word Andromeda inscribed. I suddenly remembered that was my angel name and what my powers were. Then I looked at the note it said to hand to my mother. I gave it to her and started to look at the necklace.
As my mother scanned the note. A look of pride and fear crossed her face. She stared at me for a while . My little brother sat there looking at her with a look of snugness. As if he knew what had happened.
“Fern? What happened when you were unconscious? this note is very special. I have heard of these Angels. Tell me what happened?” Mom said
I explained to mom about Jesus, the light and what he said. I was surprised what she had said after. What is your power and name?
My name is . . . I stopped something was pulling me back the way she was looking at me. At that moment I thought maybe this was a trick. So that is when I decided to try out my ability. It was not easy I can tell you that.
I concentrated on my mom really hard. Trying to enter her mind. I felt myself going in her mind. I started to here an voice.” Does Fern realize that she has ben given an honor? If she tells anyone, she could cause chaos.” That was her thoughts ?
I pulled myself out of her mind. I stopped to think about what she said. She was right I had to make sure if I could trust her. I stood up and gave Jashua the want be alone look. He got up and stepped outside the door and went towards the pop machine.

I looked at my mom walking around her. Touching my necklace. Then I decided to trust her.
“Dear mom.....My name is Fern but my angel name is Andromeda. The ability I have is mind. The ability to read thought, see futures, and tell thing and see things others cannot.
She stood startled as if she thought I would not have trusted her. She started to grin. I saw a misty figure. It was Him! He smiled at me and mouthed something.

After that mom took me to the gift shop to get an little congratulation treat. I decided to get a stuffed beanie. It was a little cat with wings named Angela. I hugged him all the way home.
At around 8:45 P.m. We got home.I headed to my room as mom called Dad to tell him everything was ok. I unlocked my door and re-locked it. I shut everything. Then put in an Christian Mayo cd and sat looking at the book. I decided that I would have a look at it. I opened it carefully. I noticed there was not contents at all just an big note on one of the pages.

I flipped through several pages, Tale of Andromeda, My goal........I stopped at an colorful page. It had pictures several of them. There was a girl that looked familiar. She had black hair and deep golden eyes. Her name was Amanda. She went to Queen Victoria High School .I held my necklace tightly. The note at the front said to trust your heart.

I was really nervous at that moment till I felt strange. I realized I had to find these angels. They would not just appear and come to me. At that moment I promised myself I would try to find them. I scanned the first page of people. I knew 3 of the people on that page. Amanda from school, Grey from the swim team (total crush on him) and Ilene my cousin. I decide to go for my cousin first and what a coincidence . She was coming to the big game party tomorrow night.

The next night I had just finished putting on my green kitty top and black jeans with my brown hair up in an bun. I walked downstairs. Cousin Fern! It was Ilene. She ran up towards me and gave me a huge hug. Ilene and I walked towards the game room where my family had set out an bunch of games Twister, Scene it, Monopoly and more. Jashua was putting out several bags of chips and pop.
Ilene kept on talking and talking till the door bell rang. I ran toward the door and opened it the pizza man was there he gave me the pizza as mom searched for the money .
Later that night at 6:30. I decided to confront Ilene. I remembered her name was Gabrielle and her power was Nature.

I noticed Leone was sitting at th table eating pizza and playing scene it with my aunt, mom, dad and Carlos . I walked up towards Ilene.
“Ilene I would like to go up to my room and get something would you come with me? Please I might need help. So Leone and I walked to my room I closed everything. Then I stepped forward.Ilene looked freaked out. As I held on to my necklace I turned off the light and lit 5 candles.
“Ilene last night I was given an mission. An mission of trust and faith. If I am to complete this mission I will need help. I have not summoned you but .... Angel Gabrielle. Power of Mother Nature.” I said

Ilene stood there shocked suddenly the wind blew throw my room. I noticed that it was shimmery. Ilene went into her pocket and pulled out an Amber cross with wings. She smiled and said “.You got to me first Andromeda power of mindbut we have an a lot of work ahead. Oh we should be getting downstairs.”she winked as she said that.
As we walked downstairs I realized one down 6 more to go.
I got downstairs and went to my mother. I told her what i just did. She smiled then said “ Molly? Do you think Fern and Ilene could stay with us while you and Steve are traveling Asia and Europe.” Aunt Molly agree and told my mom she would be by with some of Leones stuff tomorrow. Ilene and I headed up towards my room. Since it was the summer Ilene and I had a lot of time to search for angels.
The next day Aunt Molly came over with Ilene things. Mom had told me that me and leone would be share the room with 2 beds. Since Lora was staying in mine. Lora is Ilene little sister. I decided to grab the stuff i wanted in the room.
I took my radio, diary, clothes, angel stuff, Angela ....Etc. Ilene and I headed to the room.Ilene ran to the farthest bed in the room. I stood their looking at the peach colored walls, T.v. and dressers.
“ What are you thinking about Fern? I know that look better than anyone. We should not be daydreaming but thinking of our next target or angel to find. If not reading our manual.” Ilene said with a bit of snobbiness.................

Tatti-desu

Lover

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200

Tatti-desu

Lover

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:40 pm
Guardian Angel (Part C)

She is right I thought . So I stated to run. Cannonball! I yelled jumping on the bed. Ilene screamed her childish scream.We fell to the floor squealing. At that moment my mom came in with some chips and pop for a snack.
“Girls if I were you I would check Page 12 in that manual. I remember your grannie saying that page was really special.” My Mom said.
Ilene and I decided that we would check out that page. Ilene flipped through her book for page twelve while I wrote down names of people that were angels. That we knew or went to our schools.
Here it is yelled Ilene, I ran over to her bed. Page twelve was a page that had several images. It told you how to transform into your angel self!
Should we try it Ilene. It seems trick but not a lot or should we wait till we get another angel? I said

‘Yes! The more practice the better we get.It also would be better progress if we turned into angels”Ilene told me. I agree with her so we both looked in our books. I decided to go first. I held my cross to my heart and said Guardian Angel Andromeda.
I started felt light. I twirled and did a little ballet dance. I felt something free itself from my back. My Yellow shorts and top disappeared. A flowing Pale orange gown replaced it with matching sandals. My hair went up into a braided ponytail. The stars started to fade and the double room appeared again. I looked at myself I had wings and an awesome dress.
Ilene stood in shock. “ Holy cow! Jesus knows style. You look totally hot. Now it is moi’s turn. After I take an photo of this said Ilene. She snapped an picture or two and handed one to me. I looked at it carefully I did look hot.

I looked up and Ilene was standing in front of me in an sky blue skirt and an periwinkle flowing long sleeve top. Irene wings were not white wings but were yellow. Her hair was long with little pink flowers in it. I was totally jealous. I looked at my wings and noticed they were a light green like my cross.They were not as nice as Ilene’s but were just as good. I decided to sit down and think about what I was doing. While Irene posed in front of the mirror. i remember ed when I was little I read this series called Zenda it was about this girl who lived on an strange planet. When everyone turned 12 they got an special sphere called an gazing ball. They were to study it and find 13 sayings or muse’s. on there birthday they would receive an special gift.
I guess this is my special gift? I thought. Irene stepped toward her bed and yawned. Suddenly I decided on something.

That on that night I would go to Grey’s house and unveil him with or without Ilene. I felt an tingle at the tip of my fingers At that moment I knew it was Andromeda. I smiled knowing Andromeda was with me. We had to heal the earth before it is covered in darkness.I heard a scream from the door. I noticed Mom was there. She was smiling at me with pride.
“ You look so...beautiful Fern just like your Great Grandmother. Have you tried flying? I bet is an wonderful thing.” She said an tear rolling down her cheek. she walked out of the door. I held my necklace remembering I was till in my angel form. Sighing I was back to Fern. I slowly fell to sleep as I lay on my bed.

"Where am I?" I turned around. An girl a little older sat on an stool smiling. She was beautiful tall, elegant and beautiful. Her long cocoa brown hair cascaded down her back in an long thick braid, eyes twinkling bronze.
“ Hello Fern I am Andromeda Guardian Angel of mind. I am the Inner you, we must talk. As you know you mission is to heal the world. You don’t know why though do you? In heaven there was angel named Lucifer who rebelled against God. He and all his followers were banished to Tartarus.” Said Andromeda
“ What do I have to do with this though? It is not like there is an angel who is unsure or has been secretly rebelling in heaven while. This guy has been locked in Tartarus.” I said with an bit of unsureness.
Andromeda stepped towards me. “ Exactly Fern! Lucifer has found a way to contact someone and has given them Dark angelic powers. We don’t know who the angel is or who the human is. That why we need you to find out who the person the angel has been locked in.
The angel is the commander of the army in Tartarus. We have found out Tartarus is going to strike heaven. We need you to unlock the angels and create our defense! The angel is an dark one. She will try to get close to you. In an flash of light she vanished.............I felt an nudge at my side. I got up and no one was there. Ilene was on the bed sleeping and Kilo my kitten was sitting at her side. I went upstairs to the attic to think for five minutes. It was 4 in the morning. a perfect time to go and get Grey. Should I wake Ilene? NO! This is going to be my journey I thought.
I held my necklace and said my transformation verse. The fun and light feeling came over me.The stars disappeared as fast as they appeared. I quickly wrote a note saying what I was doing. The door crept open to the attack, Jashua walked in with an sweater and my duffle bag.
He smiled at me and handed the things to me. I smiled back and kissed him on the nose .He stood in aw I jumped out letting my wing spread out in the window. My duffle over my shoulder. The coat clung to me to keep me warm. I remembered that Grey lived on 59 Merchant Street. I glided towards Merchant noticing that some lights were still on. I looked at the clock on a post. It was 5:49 am.
A green sign at the edge of the road said Merchant. I turned at the corner heading towards number 59. Luckily it was the 3rd house on the right. There was one light on it looked like there was someone in there, I hoped on the roof with not much grace. Almost tripping my self trying to swing my arms to keep my balance. I looked in the windows and noticed one was barely opened. I opened it wide enough for me to fit through.
I shut the window with silence.
“ So you’re finally here. It took you long enough Fern or. Andromeda. I knew that Fern was hot in her mortal forn but wow how hot are you now? Said an voice.
I turned around. Sitting in an grey chair sat Grey with a smug smile with an bit of aw in his eyes. He slowly got up and grabbed something from his desk. I stood there startled.
so many questions going through my head...... Why did he have a smug look? How ? Is he going to do something dangerous? Did he just say I was HOT?
Grey walked up to me and kissed me. I blushed so hard that a strawberry would seem like an light red.
Grey walked to his bed and mumbled something. I noticed That the room started to fill with clouds and thunder. I looked up. Grey stood there in knight amour with his wings spread out. He smiled at me and bowed. I felt n nudge. I knew Andromeda wanted out. I relaxed myself and let my angel senses come to mind. Sighing I walked over to Grey
reaching my hand out touching his armor. I said Hello Angel Zeus.
Grey- Zeus stood there smiling and took his and my hand .We smiled, I felt an tug in the back of my mind. It was Ilene was in trouble

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:13 am
heart .... heart .... heart .... heart

Great story...
...................like the plot....
.....................................nice character formation.

Tatsu Rocks!

You go gal!

Later..
...................WindWhisperer wink

wahmbulance ... wahmbulance .... wahmbulance .... wahmbulance  

WildWildWindWhisperer
Vice Captain

Eloquent Autobiographer

6,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200

Tatti-desu

Lover

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:11 pm
i am sorry i have not been here ina long time but I ahve not felt like writing in a long time. Life is just thatw ay lately and it is just keepin that ways  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:45 am
Tatsu_The_Dragon
Guardian Angel (Part C)

She is right I thought . So I stated to run. Cannonball! I yelled jumping on the bed. Ilene screamed her childish scream.We fell to the floor squealing. At that moment my mom came in with some chips and pop for a snack.
“Girls if I were you I would check Page 12 in that manual. I remember your grannie saying that page was really special.” My Mom said.
Ilene and I decided that we would check out that page. Ilene flipped through her book for page twelve while I wrote down names of people that were angels. That we knew or went to our schools.
Here it is yelled Ilene, I ran over to her bed. Page twelve was a page that had several images. It told you how to transform into your angel self!
Should we try it Ilene. It seems trick but not a lot or should we wait till we get another angel? I said

‘Yes! The more practice the better we get.It also would be better progress if we turned into angels”Ilene told me. I agree with her so we both looked in our books. I decided to go first. I held my cross to my heart and said Guardian Angel Andromeda.
I started felt light. I twirled and did a little ballet dance. I felt something free itself from my back. My Yellow shorts and top disappeared. A flowing Pale orange gown replaced it with matching sandals. My hair went up into a braided ponytail. The stars started to fade and the double room appeared again. I looked at myself I had wings and an awesome dress.
Ilene stood in shock. “ Holy cow! Jesus knows style. You look totally hot. Now it is moi’s turn. After I take an photo of this said Ilene. She snapped an picture or two and handed one to me. I looked at it carefully I did look hot.

I looked up and Ilene was standing in front of me in an sky blue skirt and an periwinkle flowing long sleeve top. Irene wings were not white wings but were yellow. Her hair was long with little pink flowers in it. I was totally jealous. I looked at my wings and noticed they were a light green like my cross.They were not as nice as Ilene’s but were just as good. I decided to sit down and think about what I was doing. While Irene posed in front of the mirror. i remember ed when I was little I read this series called Zenda it was about this girl who lived on an strange planet. When everyone turned 12 they got an special sphere called an gazing ball. They were to study it and find 13 sayings or muse’s. on there birthday they would receive an special gift.
I guess this is my special gift? I thought. Irene stepped toward her bed and yawned. Suddenly I decided on something.

That on that night I would go to Grey’s house and unveil him with or without Ilene. I felt an tingle at the tip of my fingers At that moment I knew it was Andromeda. I smiled knowing Andromeda was with me. We had to heal the earth before it is covered in darkness.I heard a scream from the door. I noticed Mom was there. She was smiling at me with pride.
“ You look so...beautiful Fern just like your Great Grandmother. Have you tried flying? I bet is an wonderful thing.” She said an tear rolling down her cheek. she walked out of the door. I held my necklace remembering I was till in my angel form. Sighing I was back to Fern. I slowly fell to sleep as I lay on my bed.

"Where am I?" I turned around. An girl a little older sat on an stool smiling. She was beautiful tall, elegant and beautiful. Her long cocoa brown hair cascaded down her back in an long thick braid, eyes twinkling bronze.
“ Hello Fern I am Andromeda Guardian Angel of mind. I am the Inner you, we must talk. As you know you mission is to heal the world. You don’t know why though do you? In heaven there was angel named Lucifer who rebelled against God. He and all his followers were banished to Tartarus.” Said Andromeda
“ What do I have to do with this though? It is not like there is an angel who is unsure or has been secretly rebelling in heaven while. This guy has been locked in Tartarus.” I said with an bit of unsureness.
Andromeda stepped towards me. “ Exactly Fern! Lucifer has found a way to contact someone and has given them Dark angelic powers. We don’t know who the angel is or who the human is. That why we need you to find out who the person the angel has been locked in.
The angel is the commander of the army in Tartarus. We have found out Tartarus is going to strike heaven. We need you to unlock the angels and create our defense! The angel is an dark one. She will try to get close to you. In an flash of light she vanished.............I felt an nudge at my side. I got up and no one was there. Ilene was on the bed sleeping and Kilo my kitten was sitting at her side. I went upstairs to the attic to think for five minutes. It was 4 in the morning. a perfect time to go and get Grey. Should I wake Ilene? NO! This is going to be my journey I thought.
I held my necklace and said my transformation verse. The fun and light feeling came over me.The stars disappeared as fast as they appeared. I quickly wrote a note saying what I was doing. The door crept open to the attack, Jashua walked in with an sweater and my duffle bag.
He smiled at me and handed the things to me. I smiled back and kissed him on the nose .He stood in aw I jumped out letting my wing spread out in the window. My duffle over my shoulder. The coat clung to me to keep me warm. I remembered that Grey lived on 59 Merchant Street. I glided towards Merchant noticing that some lights were still on. I looked at the clock on a post. It was 5:49 am.
A green sign at the edge of the road said Merchant. I turned at the corner heading towards number 59. Luckily it was the 3rd house on the right. There was one light on it looked like there was someone in there, I hoped on the roof with not much grace. Almost tripping my self trying to swing my arms to keep my balance. I looked in the windows and noticed one was barely opened. I opened it wide enough for me to fit through.
I shut the window with silence.
“ So you’re finally here. It took you long enough Fern or. Andromeda. I knew that Fern was hot in her mortal forn but wow how hot are you now? Said an voice.
I turned around. Sitting in an grey chair sat Grey with a smug smile with an bit of aw in his eyes. He slowly got up and grabbed something from his desk. I stood there startled.
so many questions going through my head...... Why did he have a smug look? How ? Is he going to do something dangerous? Did he just say I was HOT?
Grey walked up to me and kissed me. I blushed so hard that a strawberry would seem like an light red.
Grey walked to his bed and mumbled something. I noticed That the room started to fill with clouds and thunder. I looked up. Grey stood there in knight amour with his wings spread out. He smiled at me and bowed. I felt n nudge. I knew Andromeda wanted out. I relaxed myself and let my angel senses come to mind. Sighing I walked over to Grey
reaching my hand out touching his armor. I said Hello Angel Zeus.
Grey- Zeus stood there smiling and took his and my hand .We smiled, I felt an tug in the back of my mind. It was Ilene was in trouble

This is really a good story.
Like it alot  

WildWildWindWhisperer
Vice Captain

Eloquent Autobiographer

6,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200

Imaginary Curve

Hygienic Cat

11,350 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:06 pm
I liked the story a lot.

The only thing I will say though, is to watch how you use your an's.

3nodding

The Writing on the Wall

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces