Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
What is Kenshin Kaden? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ankha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:00 pm
In vol 28 of the Ruroken manga Watsuki wrote that all the fans should look forward to the Kenshin Kaden. But what is that, and is that something one could buy?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:27 pm
Hi There!
This is the Kenshin Kaden:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and much more!
if you have an ebay account (or not it's so easy to create one) here is the direct link to Kenshin Kaden and they sell it for 9.99! pretty good price!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Rurouni-Kenshin-Kenshin-KADEN-Art_W0QQitemZ6055972999QQihZ009QQcategoryZ39561QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem  

AHURA MAZDA Ormazd

Chibibotan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:09 pm
Do you know if they plan on releasing it here?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:42 am
Oh, looks great!
It is an illustrations book, right? I mean, there is no additional story in it?

I mean, does it matter if you buy it from Japan, and don't know japanese?  

Ankha

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:33 pm
Actually there is a continuation story in the Kaden, which is called Haru ni Sakura or Spring Cherry Blossoms. It shows the group at a reunion picnic in 1883 and briefly touches on everyone's fate, including Saitou and Sano who are absent.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:01 pm
Yami no Hitokiri
Actually there is a continuation story in the Kaden, which is called Haru ni Sakura or Spring Cherry Blossoms. It shows the group at a reunion picnic in 1883 and briefly touches on everyone's fate, including Saitou and Sano who are absent.
Hrm...what exactly happens to Saitou/Sano? I remember reading about it once, but now I can't remember for the life of me D:

Seliece

Chibibotan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:20 pm
Seliece
Yami no Hitokiri
Hrm...what exactly happens to Saitou/Sano? I remember reading about it once, but now I can't remember for the life of me D:

I believe Saitou goes on some sort of mission and Sano is still traveling after he left.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:37 am
Yami no Hitokiri
What is Kenshin Kaden? Is it a continueation of the original story line or what?  

Zarc07

Raider

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200

Chibibotan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:47 pm
Shining_paladin
Yami no Hitokiri
What is Kenshin Kaden? Is it a continueation of the original story line or what?

It's like an artbook and it has a, I think, 7 to 8 page story that sums up the whole group like it's said above, Sano, Saitou, Aoshi, Misao. They're having a picnic by the cherry blossoms.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:18 pm
Well if Ebay is not your thing i just saw it at Barnes and Nobles and it was there all brand new  

AHURA MAZDA Ormazd

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:25 pm
Sano's in Mongolia by that time and will probably return to Japan in the next two years. Saitou's up in Hokkaido.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:56 pm
mpicaz82
Well if Ebay is not your thing i just saw it at Barnes and Nobles and it was there all brand new

Seriously? B&N? o.o  

Chibibotan

Ankha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:58 am
Kenshin Kaden sounds awesome! A must-have!
But I've only seen the japanese version. Is there even an english version?

I'm okay with Ebay, but if there is a story continuation in the Kaden it doesn't help me much since I don't understand much japanese. That's why I'm asking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:11 pm
kenshin kaden is like a info mation book its not to long and just tells what everyone has ben doing after the last volume it also tells info like in the ruroken profiles book and saito is on another mission and sano is wandering around in china. there is another manga series called yahiko no sakabato its not to long but its about yahiko with the sakabatou and what ends up happening to him in the future and some stuff about kenshin's and kaoru's son kenji  

laramee321

imadoki_idgit

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:20 pm
O_o I hope I can find it, sounds awesome!!  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff