Submit

Mascara and Eye liner troubles
  Heck yes!?
  no way..
  I don't wear it so I don't know..
View Results

Cyto

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:13 pm
Hey, Is it just me or is Mascara and eye liner the type of make up that you have to be very careful not to mess up. Which is okay, but at the end of the day... Extreamly hard to get off? Is it worse the more you have on? Or is it just where you put on your eye, I mean above or under? Because I love Mascara and Eye Liner!? But at the end of the day. It seems like one of the hardest to get off the face. I want to know if people have any hints or tips on getting the stuff off easy with out scrubbing the heck out of your eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:24 pm
I have special eye make-up remover. Works like a charm and doesn't hurt if I get it in my eyes.

Lexiegirl

Dorian Requiem

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:41 pm
And the brand, would be...?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:43 pm
Never heard of Make up remover that can go around the eyes. Most the stuff I get it says 'do not put around eyes.' which makes me have to use water or fiddle with the boundries of too close.. Which I know is probably not the smartest idea.  

Cyto

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:59 pm
So is your main issue removal?

If that's the case I'll suggest Maybelline's "Expert Eyes" It's perfect. It removes the makeup without needing to rub, it doesn't leave your eyes feeling dry around the edges and it doesn't burn.

3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:10 pm
Sounds like it could be expesive..  

Cyto

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:12 pm
Nope. It's just common stuff you can find in any store that sells makeup products. Namely a grocery store. Wal-Mart, K-Mart, etc...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:26 pm
clineque (i have no idea how to spell that) has some great stuff for eye make up remover, its great, it doesn't hurt your eyes and it takethe stuff right off, i really like it.  

Abject_Abomination

Cyto

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:27 pm
I guess when I get a chance I got to look for the stuff for sure.. and when i got money in my pocket..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:39 pm
To remove eyeliner and mascara, I use lancome eye makeup remover. It removes everything super-fast and is waterbased so it won't hurt your eyes. You can get bottles of them at department stores in your local mall(s). ;3  

BabyEaterLad

Lexiegirl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:02 am
BabyEaterLad
To remove eyeliner and mascara, I use lancome eye makeup remover. It removes everything super-fast and is waterbased so it won't hurt your eyes. You can get bottles of them at department stores in your local mall(s). ;3

Yeah thats the kind I use. I have contacts and if it gets in my eye it doesn't hurt at all and works real well. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:22 pm
I wish I knew how to do my eyes properly. sad I'd love to wear eyeliner, but sadly, nobody ever taught me how to do crap like that. I was never girly enough to really care about makeup anyway, and I still don't really. But I'd love to do my eyes. I like dark lipstick a lot too but it usually looks so silly on me, or somehow throughout the day it winds up on my teeth which is most embarrassing. sweatdrop  

KoRnfucius

Ming Chen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:43 am
Cyto
Hey, Is it just me or is Mascara and eye liner the type of make up that you have to be very careful not to mess up. Which is okay, but at the end of the day... Extreamly hard to get off? Is it worse the more you have on? Or is it just where you put on your eye, I mean above or under? Because I love Mascara and Eye Liner!? But at the end of the day. It seems like one of the hardest to get off the face. I want to know if people have any hints or tips on getting the stuff off easy with out scrubbing the heck out of your eyes.

ugh, same problem here. Only my mascara is kinda...low quality, so it kinda gets off by it's self by the time i get home from school. But i use black lipstick for eyeliner and lipstick. It's easier to apply, yet harder to remove...which sucks. because i have to remove it in the girls bathroom at school so my mom won't find out i'm wearing it... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:10 pm
KoRnfucius
I wish I knew how to do my eyes properly. sad I'd love to wear eyeliner, but sadly, nobody ever taught me how to do crap like that. I was never girly enough to really care about makeup anyway, and I still don't really. But I'd love to do my eyes. I like dark lipstick a lot too but it usually looks so silly on me, or somehow throughout the day it winds up on my teeth which is most embarrassing. sweatdrop

You really don't need someone to teach you. Just take a half an hour or so and just practice it. If need be.. ask a friend or someone who does wear it a lot. They'll help anytime. And as for the lipstick thing.. thre is a trick to help you with that too. (After a couple plays and stuff.. you learn a couple tricks to doing make up). If you want to know I'll happily PM it to you.. but I won't post it as it sounds kind of.. out there.  

misted tears

[Ashes][is][Ashes]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:39 pm
Mary Kay oil-free eye makeup remover. My parents bought it for me for Christmas or something....you'd think they bought it for a reason, but freaked out when I came home from a track meet wearing eyeliner....bottom line, the crap works. Got the eyeliner off (and it was thick) in about three minutes, both eyes.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff