Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
uuuhhh so long!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Strawberry-Memories~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:46 pm
I swear I wish when you are in the university it doesn't take so much time!! But I want to get skills for my future couple to have a good life, but...it just takes so DANG long!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:54 pm
Do you have them on a big block? In a big dorm? Lots of people? Because I've found that when I play 2 Sims on a small block that it barely takes any time to get them through uni...ok, maybe half an hour for a semester...but it could be worse, like having 8 sims on a big block and having it take ages to do a semester.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:43 am
I think she just means it takes forver to play through. And I agree. 3 days a semester, 2 semesters per grade, and 4 grades...

24 days, total. Almost as long as an entire adult hood. It's just too long.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:06 pm
AnnoyingEvil1
I think she just means it takes forver to play through. And I agree. 3 days a semester, 2 semesters per grade, and 4 grades...

24 days, total. Almost as long as an entire adult hood. It's just too long.

It's just my couple Thomas and Katie in a small dorm with 8 rooms

Katie's grades are A-

And Thomas' is been A+

I am in the middle of sophmore ;-;.  

~Strawberry-Memories~

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:05 pm
I suppose I just love university so much that I never get tired of playing it. I've been playing it exclusively for about 4 weeks and am still having so much fun. I just think it's a great opportunity to get to know your Sims and work out their relationships and give them extra skills. I only get a bit annoyed at it when I have too many students on too big a lot, which is why I made the suggestion  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:16 am
Spoilt_lil_missy
I suppose I just love university so much that I never get tired of playing it. I've been playing it exclusively for about 4 weeks and am still having so much fun. I just think it's a great opportunity to get to know your Sims and work out their relationships and give them extra skills. I only get a bit annoyed at it when I have too many students on too big a lot, which is why I made the suggestion

I never have over 3 ;-; I tried four but woah to much. I love two a girl and boy smile and like in the 2nd jr. period or sometime in the senior period one asks the other to marry them isn't that sweet?

Should I upload a story? blaugh  

~Strawberry-Memories~

Sweet_Melissad

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:01 pm
I know!!! I usually play with them for like a semester, and then go play with someone else so that I don't get to sick of it. They always have better lives, though... I also try to make their lives as interesting as possible so that I don't get to bored with them because all they do is go to class and do things to get it so they pass class. I really wish they could get married and have kids in college. That's how it is in the real world...  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games