Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Anyone got DS Sims2?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DGBlazerine

Desirable Consumer

11,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:13 pm
I never played the Sims before and I was wondering if anyone could explain about the same and all. I heard you can get a job and stuff. I'm not so sure if its anything like the ds version though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:15 pm
yeah my sister has the sims 2 ds version..... it kinda sucks though. i mean, you can organize rooms and stuff and you have missions to do and things to figure out.... its more like an rp game. not as good as the actual sims 2 games.  

Myeko

Noble Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200

tigger_princess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:49 am
I have the DS version it does suck! You have to do these challenge things it's not like on the PC version when you can do what you want! If you were thinking of getting it, it's not worth it!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:39 am
I probably will like the ds one better then. I never play the pc ones before. A rpg is the type of games I like playing anyway. Plus if you still can design stuff then its probably cool for me. xd  

DGBlazerine

Desirable Consumer

11,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hive Mind 200

tigger_princess

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:52 am
The only thing you can desighn is the person at the start and a couple of paintings!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:38 am
I got it, I beat the game in a couple weeks..And I say weeks cause i let my stupid friend play it and she saved over my data that was almost finished!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Shiyu Nakiro

kute_koala4

5,850 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:31 am
Yeah I like the regular sim's and sim's 2 better than the rp type. When I'm bored. I would play it. xp The sad thing is u can't create a spouse and have tons of babies! cry  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games