Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
In same weird way, would you watch a Harry Potter tv series? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I like polls.
  Click here and get gold.
View Results

LeighMae

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:03 pm
If in some weird way, would you watch a Harry Potter television series?

I am not sure how this could happen, but I am sure it could. It could be some of the behind the sences drama. For example: Percy and his girlfriend from Ravenclaw, I belive. OR something in depth to the teachers and their relateships or some sort. I sure outside the drama of Harry and the Trio, there could be something you can make a new eposide about. Of couse you can involve them, becasue it would not be a Harry Potter series if you didn't have Harry Potter, but still... There is more to life at that school than what Harry is into. Think out it and give me you feed back. Please and Thank you!

LeighMae heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:53 am
It depends, I think. If they made it a live-action thing it would probably be okay, though I don't know if they'd get all the same people so it might not be as good. If they made some sort of cartoon out of it then I doubt I'd watch it, just because I am not sure how well they'd do on a cartoon. Though the live-action, as I said, could probably turn out pretty good...well that's what I think anyway.  

x Haruhi in Wonderland x

LeighMae

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:17 am
Shuichi_Shindou_19
It depends, I think. If they made it a live-action thing it would probably be okay, though I don't know if they'd get all the same people so it might not be as good. If they made some sort of cartoon out of it then I doubt I'd watch it, just because I am not sure how well they'd do on a cartoon. Though the live-action, as I said, could probably turn out pretty good...well that's what I think anyway.
Well, I was thinking more along the lines of live action. I agree with you, I don't think they could get the same actors. For manys reasons. One: the "child" actors are getting to old to do the movies. And two: they would be burned out from playing them on the big screan. I would think however, it still would be good, if it was live action. I agree with you on it being a cartoon, I would not watch it. In fact I would most likely band it, just becasue it would be dumb.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:35 am
I probably wouldn't be as obsessed with it, even if it had the same actors.  

Morbid Suppression

1,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200

im2cool4skool

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:19 pm
Probably. I would be a geek like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:28 pm
Dude! I would hella watch it! xd  

covo

LeighMae

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:51 pm
I love how this is turning out! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:20 pm
Hmm, yeah it would probably be live action, though i don't think that they'd have the same actors (for reasons already mentioned) and since it would be a show, it would probably be easier to keep up with the proper ages. The only thing is that everyone would already know what would happen.They would probably have to make up stuff (details and situations), and in that case i wouldn't know how i would feel about that. And just like the movies, I'd be totally critical of it, dislike alot about it, and complain to anyone who'd listen it's nothing like the books yet watch it religously and never miss an episode xd .  

Kyrostar

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:09 pm
Maybe? I dunno.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:19 am
Sorry I have not been around a lot lately, it's just with work and now school starting on Wednesday, it's hard to find time to do everything. Please forgive my abistance. I hope that once things clam down a bit, I shall return. Please and Thank you. Me heart

P.S. Thank you to all who repiled to my topic. Keep up the good work! heart  

LeighMae

iBarty

Aged Humorist

9,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:36 am
I think it has potential to be interesting if they did something like that, but it'll never happen. If it did though, I might watch it at first to see what it's like. I don't know if I'd like it though..I might considering I like the live action they did of Sailor Moon..the one of the first season, they only did that (I'm not talking about the plays or whatever they've done which have been done in all the seasons).  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:42 pm
i think it could be possible and if it did happen i would watch it.  

sirkyle

Fleur Evette

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:28 am
That would be awsome and yeah it could probaly happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:09 am
I always figured they might make a cartoon series out of Harry Potter...  

Gainsborough-Aerith

PhantomoftheFox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:29 pm
I always thought it'd be really cool if they did a TV series about the Marauders and Snape when they were in school. That seems like it'd be better formatted for an ongoing TV show than the regular series. Plus, it'd mostly be stuff we didn't already know.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff