Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply News, Updates, Events, Games and Role-Playing.
Welcoming Committee Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SlyAki
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:12 am
To those of you new, welcome to the guild, were glad to have you. If an older member, yes this is under new management so hello to all of you. Feel free to post topics and ideas for the community to post. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:16 pm
Hi my name is Steven my nickname is Palsa,
my favorite anime is Inuyasha!
and I also draw manga.  

Palsa-San
Vice Captain

SlyAki
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:18 pm
Nice to meet you. Hope you'll be a regular here in the future! wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:29 pm
Thanks, I look forward to it!  

Palsa-San
Vice Captain

Twhyightsukz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:55 pm
Oh yeah I never introduced myself. Im Kylern and im a newbie here, if you couldn't tell from the fact I still wear basic clothes... *Cries*

Fullmetal Achemist, Gundam Seed/Destiney, and Bleach are my favorite animes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:23 pm
Kylern88
Oh yeah I never introduced myself. Im Kylern and im a newbie here, if you couldn't tell from the fact I still wear basic clothes... *Cries*

Fullmetal Achemist, Gundam Seed/Destiney, and Bleach are my favorite animes.

That doesn't matter if your wearing basics. I've got 20k and a guild so I'm happy heart 4laugh But I cant afford to spend money now. And a belated welcome to you mrgreen  

SlyAki
Captain

Hells Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:03 am
I got invited ^.^ and since I love anime I joined ^.^
Favorite anime so far: naruto, inuyasha, gundam wing and some others
favorite game: Legend Of Zelda ((well of course^.^))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:04 pm
hells angel
I got invited ^.^ and since I love anime I joined ^.^
Favorite anime so far: naruto, inuyasha, gundam wing and some others
favorite game: Legend Of Zelda ((well of course^.^))

Welcome!  

Palsa-San
Vice Captain

SlyAki
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:04 pm
lol, welcome to our guild! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:04 am
I'm Raidragonair on Gaia, but people call me Terra or Raid. I read plenty of manga, and watch plenty of anime, but I like FullMetal Achemist, Matantei Loki Ragnarok, Sayuki Reload, D.N.Angel, Pokemon Adventures ( o__O; ), CardCaptor Sakura, Gundam Seed, Bleach... Well, the list goes on. When I'm free I tend to draw manga characters, or my Gaian in a short comic strip. My favorite game is probably Pokemon, seeing that I play it too much. >.>;; Oh, and when I get bored on the computer, I code, sprite, and animate.  

raidragonair

SlyAki
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:26 pm
wow eek well it's nice to meet you 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:44 am
raidragonair
I'm Raidragonair on Gaia, but people call me Terra or Raid. I read plenty of manga, and watch plenty of anime, but I like FullMetal Achemist, Matantei Loki Ragnarok, Sayuki Reload, D.N.Angel, Pokemon Adventures ( o__O; ), CardCaptor Sakura, Gundam Seed, Bleach... Well, the list goes on. When I'm free I tend to draw manga characters, or my Gaian in a short comic strip. My favorite game is probably Pokemon, seeing that I play it too much. >.>;; Oh, and when I get bored on the computer, I code, sprite, and animate.

I do sprites to, welcome!  

Palsa-San
Vice Captain

Elyndrith

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:54 pm
Hvaven't been much on this guild.You guys can call me Renee or by my username.My favorite anime is Naruto,FullMetal,InuYasha,FLCL,and Samurai Champloo  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:51 pm
black-farie
Hvaven't been much on this guild.You guys can call me Renee or by my username.My favorite anime is Naruto,FullMetal,InuYasha,FLCL,and Samurai Champloo

awesome, it's good to see you again. I really hope that that guild messaging system is set up, so I can get the whole guild to be more active sweatdrop just don't know when they'll be done stare  

SlyAki
Captain

Palsa-San
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:14 pm
black-farie

Welcome to the guild!  
News, Updates, Events, Games and Role-Playing.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games