Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
Pissing off Asmodeus and getting stalked by Lilith. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guitarhero356

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:15 pm
Yes that is right ladies and gentlemen, I pissed of Asmodeus, apparently so bad he went bitching to Lilith, I know the traces and now Lilith has been stalking me. But I know how to get past her and her little cronies.

I was just wondering, has anyone else ever pissed off entities?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:57 pm
lillith as in...the goddess?
or the other one?

anyways, ive made 'ghosts' mad with me. tell me some of the stuff that happened? o-o  

justGhostie

T-kal Thornside

Dapper Smoker

3,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:15 pm
Actually over the coase of one night, i managed to piss off about 7 dieties....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:24 pm
~Ghost of a Rose~
lillith as in...the goddess?
or the other one?

anyways, ive made 'ghosts' mad with me. tell me some of the stuff that happened? o-o
YEs, Lilith as in the goddes. THey hate it when I ruin their plans.  

Guitarhero356

MysteronKitty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:27 pm
Deities are easy to piss off and difficult to deal with.

Try dealing with the Loa. Demanding little group.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:37 pm
You really pissed of a diety to the point where the wanted to personally harass you? Somehow, that sounds a little too childish for god/dess. neutral  

[Life is a Glitch]

Guitarhero356

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:34 am
[Life is a Glitch]
You really pissed of a diety to the point where the wanted to personally harass you? Somehow, that sounds a little too childish for god/dess. neutral

Let em explain, I killed a spirit sent by Asmodeus that was bugging someone else, Asmodeus is Lilith's pawn. Asmodeus probably cryed to Lilith, Then Lilith decided to send some banshees after me. They Still are following me, but I got a trick up my sleeve for them, plus I think I have pissed off Lilith in the past as well, keep inmind too though that Lilith is evil.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:58 pm
Wow. I've only pissed off a poltergeist and turned down a love-stricken ghost... I need to get more in touch with my deities (not to piss them off, mind you)...  

Seira Relur

Guitarhero356

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:14 am
Seira Relur
Wow. I've only pissed off a poltergeist and turned down a love-stricken ghost... I need to get more in touch with my deities (not to piss them off, mind you)...
Well, when you astrally visit the heavens and occasionally chat with the higher ups for time to time, I guess higher evil entities stalk you out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:40 pm
Tampering with entities or what you call an entity is something that no amatuer should do. Entities and gods and goddess are beings that wield the powers of the cosmos. Tampering into that is not only stupid yet unwise. Especially something as in summoning them and another entity of an opposing force. Frankly The outcome if it actually is an alteration can never be a positive one for the person altering it.  

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

MOD66

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:09 pm
Christo Minaverus
Tampering with entities or what you call an entity is something that no amatuer should do. Entities and gods and goddess are beings that wield the powers of the cosmos. Tampering into that is not only stupid yet unwise. Especially something as in summoning them and another entity of an opposing force. Frankly The outcome if it actually is an alteration can never be a positive one for the person altering it.
I wasn't going to say any thing but yah Christo is right don't f*** with fire unles you plan on getting burnt in bad ways  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:20 pm
Closest I've come to has been to calling the Morrigan a b***h, then going into mental shock when I realized that I'd actually called the Morrigan a b***h. At which point, She laughed at me.

I was also teasing the Maiden at one point, but nothing to the extent that you got yourself into.

Go apologize.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:24 pm
Twack
Christo Minaverus
I wasn't going to say any thing but yah Christo is right don't f*** with fire unles you plan on getting burnt in bad ways
Depends. You need to konw what you're doing, and have the gain outweigh the risk. Technically, any practitioner is playing with fire.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:32 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Twack
Christo Minaverus
Depends. You need to konw what you're doing, and have the gain outweigh the risk. Technically, any practitioner is playing with fire.
yes we all play with fire but he's f***ing with it because he killed something sent by a god, though that is unlikly imo but dont mind me, you really don't go aganist deitys like that its just not smart again imo  

MOD66

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:47 pm
I don't really blame him for defending himself, I'd probably do the same.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff