Reply The Nine Inch Nails Guild
mountain view show?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VargIstKrieg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:21 pm
did anyone here go besides me? i got there late-ish and missed 90% of Somewhat Damaged. I was quite sad.. and to make things worse, as far as I can tell, not a single video bootleg exists of ANY 2006 show with Somewhat Damaged so i'll never see that song live gonk

Anyway, it was a killer show. Trent seemed to be trying out new things with his voice.. and it wasn't working in my opnion. lol the two opening acts I got to hear two days later when a bootleg was released online.. OH DEAR GOD PEACHES SUCK.. Bauhaus were okay. Not really my thing, but they kept me amused.

So, did anyone else go to the last show on the tour?
i know SOMEONE will reply to this thread =P  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:24 pm
I was there! It was awesome! Except for when he did a few songs with peter murphy...I hate bauhaus mad

I loved peaches though whee  

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

VargIstKrieg

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:20 pm
Almighty Toilet Plunger

what do you find in them that makes them good? im just curious because to me, their songs were really uncreative and.. well.. i dont think there was a single song they played that wasn't about sex..  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:40 pm
VargIstKrieg
Almighty Toilet Plunger

what do you find in them that makes them good? im just curious because to me, their songs were really uncreative and.. well.. i dont think there was a single song they played that wasn't about sex..

XDD I dunno. It's lame, but I liked how it was a girl singer and she was so unafraid to be so provocative and stuff, and all her sex songs were basically about overpowering the boy. Plus, it was just some rockin' punk rock sorta stuff. XP  

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

VargIstKrieg

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:44 pm
either that or she just really wanted to get laid after the show xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:05 am
I was really sad that I couldn't make it to that show. My lasy show of the tour was Chicago on July 1st. I LOVE Bauhaus by the way heart  

[Mileena]

Crazy Kitten Smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:20 pm
VargIstKrieg
either that or she just really wanted to get laid after the show xd

Haha. Ha.

I really wanted to see Peaches. Moving Units was okay, but I would have rather seen Peaches with NIN.  
The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games