Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ooh look, a poll!
  *pokes*
View Results

Satsuki Higurashi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:38 am
New announcement: Visitors to this forum are encouraged to look up this page: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=5970001

Inuyasha Fans ~ Forever and Always

Hey, I'm salvatore-shan, and welcome to subforum 26: Inuyasha Fans ~ Forever and Always! You're probably here because that is exactly what you are. An Inuyasha fan - and you always will be. So help make this forum a great place to hang out - believe me, you won't regret it.

User Image

Here's where you can talk about the latest plot developments, your favourite moments, your favourite characters/couplings or anything related to the dog-eared boy that we all love and crave. Right here and now, it's Inuyasha 24/7.

- Competitions
- Roleplaying
- Discussions
- Questions and Answers
- Images and Graphics
- Websites
- Quizzes
- Puzzles
- Fanart
- Fanfictions
- Merchandise discussion
- Ranting over who's the ultimate fan
- and anything else fit for fangirl's/boy's ears

So enjoy!
heart Destiny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:43 am
Rules

heart I'll update the rules when and where I see fit. Check back now and again to see if anything has changed. heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. Please follow Gaia's TOS

2. No flaming other people. If you don't agree with something they say, keep it to yourself or argue it politely with them. Just because you are polar opposites of each other, doesn't give you the right to yell and fit.

3. Keep swearing to a minimum. Please, we don't know what kind of audience we have here. I mean, strictly speaking Inuyasha is for older teens, but I know some twelve-year-olds and such that are into it.

4. No cybering. That kind of goes without saying. This applies for roleplaying threads, I guess. If it's heading that way... PM instead.

5. Try and include a poll in each topic you post. More gold = happier people.

6. No duplicate threads please. If it's an accident, well sure - accidents always happen. If the previous thread is old or didn't get enough replies, then I guess I can let it go, but you don't want to sound like a broken record here, guys.

7. Bumping is allowed if your topic has slipped off the first page, but otherwise, don't go trolling or posting random words like 'ajhgah'. You don't want it to look like Kirara has just jumped on your keyboard... stare

8. Please use relative grammar and sentencing. Text talk is, well, a disgrace to communication.

9. If you're gonna advertise, at least let it be related to anime and manga in general. Advertising anything to do with Inuyasha is fine and welcome, provided its not the only thing you've come here for.

10. Topics on other anime and manga aren't allowed. You're allowed to compare seiyuu's, characters and scenes or the show itself with other anime or manga, but no blatant topics on Naruto or FMA. Visit subforum 27, All Anime and Manga, All the Time!. Visit there if your ramblings take a turn.

11. If you are going to write a spoiler, either put it in white, or note somewhere above that spoilers are involved. If the whole topic is spoiler-orientated, then put in the topic headline or in bold at the top of the first post. We don't want hysterical people.

12. During roleplaying - no godmodding. And if you are going to be out of character, make sure this is differentiated from in-character rants. It is perfectly fine to usedifferent tenses while roleplaying, e.g. "____ turns", "____ is turning", "____ turned" .

13. And last, but not least, have fun!

Satsuki Higurashi

Satsuki Higurashi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:48 am
Questions and Answers

3nodding I'll update this some time in the near future. Check back to see if anything has changed. 3nodding

User Image

Can I post fanart images that were not drawn by me?
Provided you have permission from the artist, sure, go ahead. Otherwise its always handy to check that they are okay with it. If you can't get hold of them, credit them appropriately.
I know many fanartists, and if I see you taking credit for their work, I'll know. No image stealing here otherwise I'll report you to the artists.

Can you donate to me? Please?
I only donate to my close friends, when they really need it. I'm kind of, uh, tightfisted. So no.

I have some ideas/other questions. Can I PM you?
Sure. 3nodding

Is it really okay to advertise a roleplay thread of my own or a commerce-bar related to Inuyasha?
Absolutely. Provided its Inuyasha-related, I don't particularly mind.

There's no blacklist here, is there?
Not yet. But if trouble is abound, that's what the reserved posts below are for.

I've seen people breaking the rules here, and they're not on the (soon to be created) blacklist... *suspicious glances* How do I report them to you?
*whispers* In a PM, with their username. Provide an example of them breaking the rules - quote them if you can - and then send it to me in a PM. No evidence = no blacklist. When I see for myself the trouble they have caused *smacks naughty people's wrists* into the blacklist they go. If it's a minor offence, it's only for a set amount of time. It was probably just a misunderstanding, anyway. If it's serious, e.g. graphic cybering or frequent swearing of the worst kind, then they're not welcome here anymore.

Is it okay to send the link to this place to one of my friends? It's just they love Inuyasha and it's kind of quiet here...
That would be great of you. The more: the merrier.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:02 am
Black List

twisted Where the bad people of the Sengoku Jidai reside. twisted

User Image

No one's on the black list yet. Which is definitely a good thing. xd If you see anyone behaving badly, follow the instructions in Q & A.  

Satsuki Higurashi

Satsuki Higurashi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:06 am
Also reserved. Just in case stare  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:46 pm
Inu yasha rules l will and shall always love inyasha  

JazzyGurl101

Lia cold

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:27 am
4laugh I love his cute little ears!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:25 am
Fluffy sama rules!

User Image  

MistyQue_harper

MIKESBLONDEROSE

11,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:34 pm
A slitghly random ?: Is Sesshy's fluff a. a boa, b. a tail, or c. other?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:35 pm
P.s., I love the dancing kitty!!!!!!!!!!! whee  

MIKESBLONDEROSE

11,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

HinataHygua

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:18 am
Lia cold
4laugh I love his cute little ears!! 4laugh

I know!! They look so cute, I want to squeeze Inuyasha!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:17 pm
1. i am an addict to inuyasha, 2. help me with this User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

3. good luck if you ever get bored one day sell the subforum and do something! ^_^ Inuyasha forever i love the adamantine attack!!!!!it's sick  

- DemonWarlock -

Kurai Uso

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:06 pm
inu yasha rules  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:51 am
the show is the best of all time

the cheese wiz

Yukim Moonstone

1,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200