Shippo
  Naraku
  Sesshoumaru
  Rin
  Other
View Results

Satsuki Higurashi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:56 am
So, who's your favourite character(s)? Inuyasha? Kagome? Sesshoumaru? Miroku? Are you a sucker for guys with white hair, or just the bad guys? Minor or major, whoever you like, that's your opinion.
Feel free to have your own topic going into more detail about why you like them.

Discuss:
- Favourite character(s)
- Why you like them
- (optional) If they had to be with someone, who do you think they would be with?
- (optional) Their future?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:57 am
I guess mine would have to be Sesshoumaru stare But I also still love Inuyasha, Kagome and Rin coming in at joint second.

I like him because - well, who wouldn't like Sesshoumaru-sama? He's enigmatic, smexeh and just so totally cool.
If he had to get with anyone it would be an older Rin. I used to be such a fan of him paired up with Kagura, but no more. I've always had a soft spot for the Sessh/Rin pairing - always. Sorry, but I won't change my mind. sweatdrop

His future? I don't know. I actually seeing him getting with Rin when she's older... after much moral-battling. I really can't see anything else, unless she moves away with Kohaku and he continues roaming like the rogue he is.

Satsuki Higurashi

Hakura88

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:12 am
I would have to say my favorite character is Bankotsu. He became my favorite the moment I watched episode 110. It's kinda hard to say why he's my favorite. I guess I just really felt sorry for him. Renkotsu betrayed him and he got used by Naraku. I'm still upset because he got killed... again.

I've never put him in a pairing before. If I absolutely had to pair him with anyone in the show, I would have to pair him with Jakotsu, even though I'm a Jakotsu/Inuyasha supporter. I just can't see him with anyone else. It's even harder to tell about his future seeing as he's dead and all, but I did listen to the first Inuyasha drama cd. I honestly can't see him and the rest of the Shichinin-tai going into show buisness, but whatever.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:37 pm
I like Shippo because he's funny. Why? Two things:

1. arrow If shippo says or did somthing that made Inuyasha angry,
then inuyasha will bonk him on the head.

2. arrow Hes about 2 to 3 feet, other are between 8 to 9 feet high!
Hes the second smallest member besides that cat!

Oh yea! He can cast Fox fire too!  

Zenny Legend

Satsuki Higurashi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:48 am
Hakura88
I would have to say my favorite character is Bankotsu. He became my favorite the moment I watched episode 110. It's kinda hard to say why he's my favorite. I guess I just really felt sorry for him. Renkotsu betrayed him and he got used by Naraku. I'm still upset because he got killed... again.

I've never put him in a pairing before. If I absolutely had to pair him with anyone in the show, I would have to pair him with Jakotsu, even though I'm a Jakotsu/Inuyasha supporter. I just can't see him with anyone else. It's even harder to tell about his future seeing as he's dead and all, but I did listen to the first Inuyasha drama cd. I honestly can't see him and the rest of the Shichinin-tai going into show buisness, but whatever.

I agree: Bankotsu for Jakotsu. I can see why people like Jakotsu/Inuyasha, but I prefer Inuyasha/Kagome. sweatdrop I'll stick with the majority... stare  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:47 am
WOW i was the first to vote Kikyo. i like her cuz in a way she reminds me of Hinata Hyuuga from Naruto (i dont know how). maybe its the whole quiet thing that gets to me..... dunno, but Boonza the Lynx demon was cool too if you can remember him(inuyasha said he was like shippou)  

l SAKU l

SandstormWolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:54 pm
I'd have to say my favorite charrie's Kikyou!
What can I say? She's pretty, respected, powerful, and smart. domokun Not to mention she has those soul skimmers. She's my favorite female charrie in the series.

Bankotsu is my favorite guy charrie in Inuyasha. He's awesome xD He with his Banryuu. He complimented Kikyou also, in one of the episodes where he was still alive. And he's actually human, which makes Inuyasha look a bit weak x3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:23 pm
Sango.

I love her fighting spirit, her hair, her relationship with Miroku, and her maturity. heart Plus she compliments Miroku and the rest of the group really well.  

Maginox

_Kitty_cats_Rule_

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:00 pm
i love shippo heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:56 pm
heart blaugh heart 4laugh heart I love Sesshomaru!!! heart redface blaugh wink redface Wheee!!!
He's a demon, tall, has white hair, doesn't talk much,a nd... Well...
*bangs head on the desk to stop from saying weird things about how sexy he is.* blaugh sweatdrop  

Bacia Bastrave

_Kitty_cats_Rule_

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:17 pm
yay shippo heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:34 pm
Bacia Bastrave
heart blaugh heart 4laugh heart I love Sesshomaru!!! heart redface blaugh wink redface Wheee!!!
He's a demon, tall, has white hair, doesn't talk much,a nd... Well...
*bangs head on the desk to stop from saying weird things about how sexy he is.* blaugh sweatdrop

I agree with you there! *gives Sesshy-sama-shaped cookie*  

Satsuki Higurashi

anna farris

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:50 pm
i love kagome, she acts normally and she can stan her own as well  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:40 pm
I LOVE Sesshoumaru-sama!!! He's just the absolute portrayal of perfection! Tall, handsome, beautiful eyes, has style, an absolute badass without even saying or doing anything, totally hot, has a soft spot of kids (Rin), totally graceful, cool long silver hair, exotic markings...the list goes on....

haha...My favorite pairing is Sesshoumaru and Kagome. Don't ask me why...I mean, they're just total opposites, but they're absolutely cute together!

Hm....Sesshoumaru's future? Probably continuing his job as Lord of the Western Lands, having a good time beating the s**t out of Jaken, raising Rin, and maybe...maybe coming to terms with Inuyasha. But that's just my guess...hehe...  

SilentConfessions05

RedRainDropz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:21 pm
My fav male character would be Sesshomaru. (Here Note: I didn't make this website)

My fav. female character would be Kikyo. (Here Note: I didn't make this website.)

The link show you why those two characters are so awsome^^  
26: Inuyasha Fans ~ Forever and Always

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces