Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
If you could have any Naruto character as a brother/sister.. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ramen?
  Yes Please
View Results

Public Pervert

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:41 am
Who would it be? Plese don't say somthing stupid like " I would choose Hinata because -instert perverted reason here-" Trust me, if I was Hinata, I would care who you were, I would go Byakugan on you >:.D

Now then, I would choose Iruka as a brother. Why? He's an extremly nice guy and isn't obnoxious, loud, rude, etc. Like some brothers can be. He's the older brother I would look up to. The guy who would help you with your homework, even if he's on the busy side. Pissed off at somebody? Iruka's there for ya. To comfort you, beat the guy/girl senseless (*cough cough*) And all that jazz.

So, who would you pivk? Be funny, original, creative. SQUUE! Like one guy who was asked this. He said " The third Hoakge. Why? Because THAT was raise some very intresting questions."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:16 pm
I would probably choose Kiba as like the annoying little brother. They may annoy the crap out of your sometimes and be loud, but they always keep you company. The stupid things that happens and able to beat on them later for screwing up. Haha. Just kidding. Just to have something that is everywhere and active in a very dull life.  

Miwaslover

ll_forte_grantz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:25 pm
gaara  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:26 pm
pandaboy15
gaara

Any reason why? Oh, and nice chocie Miwaslover. Kiba rocks.  

Public Pervert

Chibish

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:05 pm
I'd have to say Hinata. Shy and all, yes, but I'm sure she's not too shy around her REAL sister. Anyway, I've kind of always wanted a sister whom I can discuss--ahem--girl stuff with, like crushes and stuff (with two brothers, and all; I DO have a half-sister, but she's twenty, and I'm ********' fourteen, and we live on different continents), and yeah. Hinata is teeh crush queen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:56 pm
hmmm...its between sasuke and gaara
Sasuke:cause we basically have the same personality and when i'm getting blamed by my sisters, i have a back up w/ me

Gaara:cause i he can threaten anyone who woul;d get me in trouble...hehe twisted  

DarkGaara5

uteda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:45 am
I'd have to say....Chouji since he's funny, always has a spare of food in hand, and he has his own personality. It'd be really cool having him around.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:49 am
Rock Lee because he would motivate me to exercise (XD Lee as an exercise instructor slays me with hilarity)  

Fangorn23

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:47 am
Hoshiko-Narutos_Girl
Oh, and nice choice Miwaslover. Kiba rocks.

Thanks! 3nodding I always wanted a little brother instead of sister. XP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:53 am
Fangorn23
Rock Lee because he would motivate me to exercise (XD Lee as an exercise instructor slays me with hilarity)
Pretty much my answer too. I'd want him as an older brother, because he'd teach me cool stuff. I could also go through school and say "Did you know Rock Lee is my brother? It would be so awesome.  

The Tao of Maple Syrup

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:51 am
I would have to say Naruto. All the other guys just seem kinda... idk. Naruto would be a fun little brother in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:09 am
Nice chocies evreybody. As far as I can tell, right now evreybody that has posted would be flagged down by fanboys/grils looking for said Brother or Sister xD  

Public Pervert

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:30 pm
I'd like either Shikamaru or Naruto for a little brother. Shika could help me with my homework and generally be someone for me to keep an eye on. I'd show Naru the love of a big sis (he's so cute!).  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:13 pm
Hoshiko-Narutos_Girl
Nice chocies evreybody. As far as I can tell, right now evreybody that has posted would be flagged down by fanboys/grils looking for said Brother or Sister xD

What would that mean? Sorry I'm slow. ._.

Miwaslover

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:48 pm
Hoshiko-Narutos_Girl

HOW DID YOU KNOW xd  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces