Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Question! ((Need help quik))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Help
  Poll
View Results

Terms of Insanity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:46 am
When I have a party with my sims 2 I can only invite like 2-3 people at a time! Why is that?? how do i fix it?

How many people can you invite?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:34 pm
What I do if I want more people over for a party is to invite them over eitehr before or after I call to throw a party, but before the quests actually arrive. As for how many I can invite, I think it's about 5.  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:49 pm
That my friend, is because of your CPU power + the numbers of sims already on lots. After I upgrade my computer, my 2 sims can get about 10 guests.

There is a hack at SimWardrobe.com that helps to increase guests numbers tho!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:52 pm
there is a cheat code to have up to eight, try cheat code sites, i would tell you but i forget it sweatdrop  

Kitties_at_the_disco

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:07 pm
I can only invite 2, though if I want more people there...like for a birthday party when I want to invite all the siblings who are living in other families (I have a lot of half siblings) then I just invite them over.

I don't really mind about the number though, there's only so much my computer can handle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:51 pm
It's your computer. Not sure what, but it's either the RAM or your video card. My computer is supercharged, so I can invite 8 people. However, I still don't see those damn movie things that happen when your sim gets its first kiss and such... sweatdrop  

FullMetalBananaStickers

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:02 pm
intProp maxNumOfVisitingSims 8 change the number to have more visiting sims...thats the cheat  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:42 am
That's weird... I can invite 6 people. I used to only be able to invite 2 or 3 people, though. Then it all of a sudden changed. I wonder if it was one of my expansion packs because I don't have any cheats or anything on my computer.  

Sweet_Melissad

miname_sohma

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:07 pm
It depends on how many sims are already there as well, usually I can invite about 6 people.

And Rikusi, thanks for the cheat!  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff