Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
" I quit." " Winner, Garra of the Sand." WTF?! -Spoilers- Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rock Lee?
  -kills Garra- How could you do that to my Lee-san?! -sob-
  -points at Lee fans- Ha! Garra pwns you and your bushy-eyebrowed freak!
  I wanted Lee to win....
View Results

Public Pervert

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:41 pm
Okay, I read the manga AND saw the Japanese version of the Gaara vs. Rock Lee fight, both of which Gaara quits..Yet he still won?! Lee was pretty much dead, but before the third procter exam could fully say Garra was the winner, Lee was up! Sure, his leg and arm were crushed, but he was still up! Kakashi does mention that " As soon as Gai went down there, Lee lost." Does Gai going to stop his student from getting killed make Lee disqualified? If Tenten could heal from her back ingury that Temari gave her when she landed on the fan that quickly, why can't Lee?

Discuss:

The Gaara vs. Lee fight
Why Garra was still announced winner
'Why Lee couldn't pull a Tenten?!'
Who did YOU want to win?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:39 am
I agree I hate Garaa for that Lee should of won but Garaa is a overpowered charater that can only be defeated by the main character in some sudden rush of pwer and cofidence WTF sweatdrop Oh well as long as Lee comes back im cool wit dat  

liquidbear

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:58 am
Ok well, yes Lee was disqualified when Gai went down there to save him. Basically Gai ended the fight for Lee because he had no chance of winning after that. And Lee could not heal that quickly because his arm and leg were SHATTERED. You've seen the move before, just imagine that on his arm and leg rather than a whole body. It was quite impossible for him to heal quickly or continue fighting.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:59 pm
liquidbear
I agree I hate Garaa for that Lee should of won but Garaa is a overpowered charater that can only be defeated by the main character in some sudden rush of pwer and cofidence WTF sweatdrop Oh well as long as Lee comes back im cool wit dat

Yes Yes and the world will rejoice for Lee's reture. yay Lee! ^^

churrlo
Ok well, yes Lee was disqualified when Gai went down there to save him. Basically Gai ended the fight for Lee because he had no chance of winning after that. And Lee could not heal that quickly because his arm and leg were SHATTERED. You've seen the move before, just imagine that on his arm and leg rather than a whole body. It was quite impossible for him to heal quickly or continue fighting.

I see what you're saying. But look at Tenten. Temari pushed her arund with a whirlwind of chakara, shotting her high into the air, which caused Tenten to fall quite fast..and land quite hard on Temari's closed fan. I can imagine one's back Shattering. But she was still able to heal to train Neji. I think Gaara AND Lee should if lost, if Lee had too ( Although he shouldn't have -scowls-)  

Public Pervert

Fangorn23

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:17 pm
logically speaking lee could stand simply out of pure force of will, it wasnt a sign that he was still capable of fighting properly or even of winning the fight. just a show of his determination, even to the point of self destruction.

and with that in mind the match could not be allowed to continue because even though they are ninjas its just plain stupid to let a powerful ally kill himself simply because he cant win a fight. if they did that, I'm sure that the village would have been conquered ages ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:33 pm
Gai stopped the fight, but if he didn't Gaara could of killed Lee. And, if Lee continued to fight, he would either end up very badly injured or dead. So, there was no way he could of won. D': I'm just sad he lost, 'cause I like Lee more than Gaara.  

[ - s h a d o w - ]

The Tao of Maple Syrup

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:14 am
[ - s h a d o w - ]
Gai stopped the fight, but if he didn't Gaara could of killed Lee. And, if Lee continued to fight, he would either end up very badly injured or dead. So, there was no way he could of won. D': I'm just sad he lost, 'cause I like Lee more than Gaara.
I swear, after watching the first two episodes of Lee VS. Gaara, I felt so energized seeing Lee kick a**. But then, when Gaara crushed his leg and arm and was about to kill him, I knew Lee would lose. I hated Gaara so much after that. And then the jerk had the nerve to try and kill Lee when he was in the hospital! Gai coming in to save Lee was like Neji and Hinata's battle, I think. Neji was about to kill Hinata but then the four jounin stopped him.

Ultimately though, I didn't hate Gaara as much when *spoilers*he saved Lee from Kimimaro*spoilers*. But Lee should have won that match. It would have been awesome to see Lee become Chunin early.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:30 am
I think it's inevitable that Gaara would have won anyway, theres no way that Lee could have beat Gaara, he's far too powerful.  

insomniac432

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:31 pm
Gaara didn't quit, the fight was stopped because he was ready to kill Lee. He won because Lee clearly lost.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:28 am
Yes i am sadened too by lee losing but SPOILERS*He did heal very nicely after words and gaara did help him in the later epsSPOILERS* Ok thats done o yea there in white btw  

RikuXdeath

Kexita

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:16 pm
I like rock lee a lot more than gaara. No offense to gaara or anything. I was really mad when he almost killed rock lee. I was like, jumping around the room and screaming my idiotic fangirl head off. After that, i really hated gaara until he saved lee from kimimaro. At least gaara was able to change himself and repent for what he did. and that was cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:10 am
Go ahead and complain that Gai stopped him....Be happy you don't have to complain that Gai didn't stop him your your beloved Lee-kun is now dead..

Lee didn't even actually hurt Gaara throughout the fight, do you really think he could have continued in that condition? Especially when Gaara had finished playing with him and gone into kill intent?

Next, think a little ahead. It took Tsunade's skills to perform Lee's operation and even give him a living chance later on...Was recovery a question within the battle?

'nough said..

Repriev3

Disgruntled Minion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:26 am
insomniac432
I think it's inevitable that Gaara would have won anyway, theres no way that Lee could have beat Gaara, he's far too powerful.

They had to make Garra win cause they had to put that Saskue fight in their some where.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:41 pm
Gaaa^San
Go ahead and complain that Gai stopped him....Be happy you don't have to complain that Gai didn't stop him your your beloved Lee-kun is now dead..

Lee didn't even actually hurt Gaara throughout the fight, do you really think he could have continued in that condition? Especially when Gaara had finished playing with him and gone into kill intent?

Next, think a little ahead. It took Tsunade's skills to perform Lee's operation and even give him a living chance later on...Was recovery a question within the battle?

'nough said..
I wish they let Gaara kill him. Too many fangirls don't realize Gaara's phycological issues. He's cool, but not dating material. D:<  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:42 pm
Breaststroker24
insomniac432

They had to make Garra win cause they had to put that Saskue fight in their some where.
rolleyes He could have fought Lee, who, if it wasn't for Kakashi's training, would've seriously handed Sasuke's a** to him.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff