Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Question about your baby sims.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Strawberry-Memories~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:23 pm
Ok, I know this might be a silly question but whats the highest number a mother sim has had in your game?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:27 pm
Uh, somehwere around 20 for me, I think.  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

Super Goo

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:43 pm
Six.

I hate big families. I have a family of eight right now and it's driving me crazy. I can't wait to ship the first couple of kids off to college.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:26 pm
Probably around 6, not all at the same time, usually to different fathers (and sometimes living with the father) but probably around 6. I lose track of all the kids my Sims have because of all the different parents.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

A-Thousand-Mimes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:14 pm
6, this one family I was experimenting with and the kept having boys. So I found out that if you eat tons of pizza during pregnancie its a boy and a lot of chef salad its a girl , if you eat hamburgers and chef salad its usually twins, but last time it wasnt with me so...

but I had all boys and I decided to have one more (Sixth) to see if it was a girl and it was a boy cause of the pizza  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:19 pm
3, I just hate big families since they slow down my game. gonk  

Zwiebelsaft!

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:43 pm
puppyr2cute
6, this one family I was experimenting with and the kept having boys. So I found out that if you eat tons of pizza during pregnancie its a boy and a lot of chef salad its a girl , if you eat hamburgers and chef salad its usually twins, but last time it wasnt with me so...

but I had all boys and I decided to have one more (Sixth) to see if it was a girl and it was a boy cause of the pizza

xd No wonder why there are so many girl sims on mine!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:38 am
Like 6. Just because I didn't want anymore. I could still have more with her if I wanted because she's still an adult right now, but their house isn't big enough, and that's enough to fulfill the dad's lifetime want of marrying of 6 children.  

Sweet_Melissad

~Strawberry-Memories~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:24 am
I am going to go for the world record mahahahaha LOL blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:36 am
I have like four in one house, but I'm still working on 6. sweatdrop  

kute_koala4

5,850 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

~Strawberry-Memories~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:05 am
the parents to be are currently in college ^^ I CAN'T wait to see how many I can get.... stay tuned....^^ I will let you know the results lllattterrr and post the story album....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:01 pm
I think I had a house with 12 kids all at once biggrin

Thanks to an unlimited amount of family members hack.  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

~Strawberry-Memories~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:58 pm
AnnoyingEvil1
I think I had a house with 12 kids all at once biggrin

Thanks to an unlimited amount of family members hack.

the what?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:18 pm
puppyr2cute

that cannot be true because I don't ever give my sims pizza, and I have boys randomly, also, I only sometimes eat chef salad, but usually, I give my sims the highest food choice (example: pork chops, salmon, turkey) I don't know why everyone is trying to make it an experiment, it is all at total random as to what sex the baby is and whether it is twins or not, unless, that is, you use the cheat  

athena08905

athena08905

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:20 pm
oh, and I've had 10, because I forgot about the "impossible want" with family asperation and they had 10 kids, but I think I used a lot of elixer, but I don't remember  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff