Peach.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Connection Lost

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:28 pm
Immensely underrated. Especially her down smash attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:52 pm
peach rocks!! sweatdrop  

freaksheet

GuentherJr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:22 pm
Connection Lost
Immensely underrated. Especially her down smash attack.
it's the strongest smash in the game  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:25 am
o_O underrated? She's second tier... >.>  

fargokraft

metroidmania

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:31 am
Excuse me for making an extemely long thing about this, but here I go...

I LOVE PEACH!!!! She is EXTREMELY underrated. I use her almost all the time (and put her in the white "wedding" dress just for fun).
arrow Her [down+B] smash move can do about 42% if you use it right.
arrow she can float AND use the umbrella, so she can come back from almost anywhere.
arrow Underrated isn't the word, she can take down the best of Link users if used correctly. Trust me, she can FIGHT.
arrow She can last pretty long. She won't go quickly like Jigglypuff of Kirby after 70%. She'll stay until she takes a pretty good SLAM or at about 150%.

I'd love to challenge anyone who thinks they can stop Peach, SHE RULES, and is better than you know.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:29 am
metroidmania

I LOVE PEACH!!!! She is EXTREMELY underrated. I use her almost all the time (and put her in the white "wedding" dress just for fun).
arrow she can float AND use the umbrella, so she can come back from almost anywhere.
arrow Underrated isn't the word, she can take down the best of Link users if used correctly. Trust me, she can FIGHT.
arrow She can last pretty long. She won't go quickly like Jigglypuff of Kirby after 70%. She'll stay until she takes a pretty good SLAM or at about 150%.

I'd love to challenge anyone who thinks they can stop Peach, SHE RULES, and is better than you know.
Cant forget her vegatables which are fun to use when people are coming back on the stage and she has a counter move (b)  

bobfromaccounting000

Hot_ArmS

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:18 pm
bobfromaccounting000
metroidmania

Cant forget her vegatables which are fun to use when people are coming back on the stage and she has a counter move (b)

you gotta have good timing for her counter though, since the lag after that is long

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:59 pm
Hot_ArmS
bobfromaccounting000
metroidmania

you gotta have good timing for her counter though, since the lag after that is long
It doesnt even have to connect after you use it three or four times in a row they hesitate to attack  

bobfromaccounting000

Characters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff