Submit

littleraverjoey

Aged Citizen

13,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:14 am
Please please please my fellow AT'ers, please think before you press that "send to friendlist" button.
I beg of you.
I am sooo tired fo getting mails from people trying to get votes for the arena. I don't want to de-friend people or put them on my ignore list, but I can't hndle getting 20 spam mails a week.
You don't even have the respect to personalize a letter to me when my vote could win you 10K or more.
I mean, the urge to give you all 1's is soooooo high. i would never do that, but come on, show me some repsect.

Who agrees with me?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:05 pm
i completely agree with you joey
i'm getting WAY too many friends@gaia PMs.
moderation is definatly a good rule to go by. x_X

FrozenFyre
Vice Captain

Lucca Ashtear

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:59 pm
My god, I'm in the same boat gonk People I don't even KNOW are getting on my friendslist somehow!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:08 pm
I don't get mass PMing, thank the heavens, but I can imagine how annoying that must get. And I totally agree, it's very rude.  

laFred

The Lady Eyeball

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:02 am
LittleRaverJoey
Please please please my fellow AT'ers, please think before you press that "send to friendlist" button.
I beg of you.
I am sooo tired fo getting mails from people trying to get votes for the arena. I don't want to de-friend people or put them on my ignore list, but I can't hndle getting 20 spam mails a week.
You don't even have the respect to personalize a letter to me when my vote could win you 10K or more.
I mean, the urge to give you all 1's is soooooo high. i would never do that, but come on, show me some repsect.

Who agrees with me?

I agree.
I've given ones for that. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:46 am
i sent one friends list thing.
it was an invite to a party.

i relized a week later it was fake and was just a chainletter...
._.

i felt like such a loser....

i don't mind people sending pm's about the arena though, it reminds me to vote for them :]  

Raech is Outrageous

[K!ng]

Sparkly Shade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:40 am
That's why I don't have a friendlist. No "friends@gaia" messages for me. n-n

I don't need one either. My friends know who they are. =)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:10 am
I agree 100% Im sick of it, its ******** pointless and stupid. OMG VOTE FOR ME. mad No, all I do is delete them because its ******** annoying and obnoxious.  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

dragonlilly92

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:28 am
I had no idea that was going on but that's awful! scream People should learn that if you don't know the person sending out those insane PMs is pointless and stupid.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:03 am
It really doesn't bother me too much. neutral I vote high for my friends [lol@unfair advantages] and when I get a chain letter, I politely tell them that it's against the rules, it's fake, and it can get them banned; they usually stop sending the chain mail after that. ;D  

Sexual Innuendo

Quotable Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Plaid_Panda

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:12 am
yeah that keeps happening to me and I just delete then all... yeah people should really think before doing that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:41 am
Sexual Innuendo
It really doesn't bother me too much. neutral I vote high for my friends [lol@unfair advantages] and when I get a chain letter, I politely tell them that it's against the rules, it's fake, and it can get them banned; they usually stop sending the chain mail after that. ;D

I do that toO. redface  

Raech is Outrageous

Celedrin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:14 pm
I completely agree with you, Joey.

I'm getting sick of the "GIVE ME A 10 IN THE ARENA!!!" spam mail. I don't even vote for people in the arena because of that. Its starting on AIM, too. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:43 pm
THANK YOU!
I get so annoyed. Those who aren't annoyed by it probably just don't get as many as I do. I easily get 10-20 everytime the arena opens. What am I supposed to do, vote 10 on everyone? That seems unfair.
I wish there was a way to turn off the friendlist thing. I am more then sick of people asking me to vote for them. I don't even vote in the arena anymore because I am so annoyed.

Don't get me wrong, I love you all and I wish you all the best, but I feel you should be getting votes because your avatar is the best, nto because you have more friends then everyone else and you sent out a mass PM to get them all to vote for you.  

littleraverjoey

Aged Citizen

13,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Raech is Outrageous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:16 am
LittleRaverJoey
THANK YOU!
I get so annoyed. Those who aren't annoyed by it probably just don't get as many as I do. I easily get 10-20 everytime the arena opens. What am I supposed to do, vote 10 on everyone? That seems unfair.
I wish there was a way to turn off the friendlist thing. I am more then sick of people asking me to vote for them. I don't even vote in the arena anymore because I am so annoyed.

Don't get me wrong, I love you all and I wish you all the best, but I feel you should be getting votes because your avatar is the best, nto because you have more friends then everyone else and you sent out a mass PM to get them all to vote for you.

yeah, i've only gotten like 3 pm's like that like ever... xD  

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff