Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Zan is still purchasing art, 1.000.000 Gold to spend! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzibar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:59 am
Hello there folks!

As you can see I'm looking for art again and I do have a lot of gold to spend. According to that calculating your worth thing I've got more than 17 million actually, so there's a bit to use if I want to!
I will likely be paying anywhere between 5K and 1000K depending on your art quality, but unless you're intending to make a super detailed piece of art then I wouldn't advice you to try and make me pay 1000K, for that it really needs to be an Uber piece xD. But that goes without saying, hmm?

So if you feel like this is something for you, post in the thread or send me a PM. However, please, while I am patient for my art I prefer not having to wait six (or more) months for it.

Now, as for more directly on how I'll pay you...
Depending on how much the commission is on I'll let you choose between one or more donation letters from the time between September 2004 until May 2006, or cash though I only have around 31K of that xP.

If we decide on making a commission you'll then have to choose your letters and give an estimate on how much you think the letter is worth, and I say what I think it's worth. (I'll likely just check the marketplace for the lowest price there, just a warning xP.)
Once we've agreed I'll send you a trade and I'll wait for you to confirm it. However once there I won't confirm it again! At least not until I've got at the very least a sketch of the picture, though likely I won't confirm it until the picture is all done! (Unless I'm feeling charitable! xD) I've had people take my cash and run before so I tend to be a bit cautious wink .

Seeing as I'm the owner of this guild I can't really get away with trying to rip any of you off though so you don't have to worry about me not paying up!

Well, that's really all I can think of right now! As written I will provide a detailed description of the characters and a possible scene should someone agree to do me a picture. But until then just ask if you've got any questions!

Current Status

Payments will vary greatly depending on the artists skill, popularity and skill at negotiation :3. Not to mention my personal opinion on how much a particular piece is worth wink .
I can commission people for multiple pictures as well of course, I've received four pictures from Manda Tifa for example.
As mentioned above you'll not get your payment until after I've received the finished picture wink .

Commissioned list:
edvixen Picture still in info stage. Negotiated payment value: I forgot o.o. Not heard from in six months.
Krissim Claw: Finnished picture! Negotiated payment value: Around 80K.
lost2darkness: Picture finnished! Negotiated payment value: Around 25K.
Manda_Tifa: Four pictures finished. Negotiated payment value: Around 7.5K for each picture.
Shinigami Whistle: Discussing idea. Negotiated payment value: Around 15K. Not heard from in six months.
UglyCoyoteNG: Received sketch Negotiated payment value: Around 90K. (Amount of pictures: six to twelve) Not heard from in six months.

Total commission value: Around 134K so far.
Total payed as of yet: Around 134K
My total inventory value: Between three and four million gold.

Finnished Pictures:
Manda_Tifa: Picture 1
Manda_Tifa: Picture 2

Krissim Klaw: Picture version one! Picture version two!

lost2darkness: Sketch Finnished picture

Extra contest!

For an extra challenge to you artists I've decided that there's a 10K bonus that will be given out to the artist I think did the best picture! (Once I stop taking commissions of course, and I've gotten all entries. Feel free to send in free art to me as well, everyone can win after all xP.)
These 10K is outside of the regular commission payment of course, it is a bonus after all!

Old Stuff

As you can likely see on the topic I'm willing to pay quite well (at least in my opinion) for some art featuring one canine and one vixen! (Edit: In other words: It's a picture with two characters in it, not two seperate pictures. Though I guess that works too, but the price would be lower if it was separate pictures wink .)
Mind you, it's specific characters of course, nothing random so a description would me will be given should anyone be willing to make me a commission!
Oh and both naughty and non naughty pictures are accepted, though you'll get a higher price for a naughty one of course xD.

As you can see though I wrote that it was between those values, and indeed it is so. While I will likely thrust You in Your own estimate on what You think Your art is worth I may decline a commission at the sugested price, though that is somewhat doubtfull that I would!

Also, please don't expect the full sum unless you're of really awe inspiering qualitites wink . For me 250K is quite a lot so I can't afford to dish it out too many times xP.

I may accept more than one picture too, so don't hesitate in posting a sugestion even if I've already have accepted one or two commissions!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:26 am
I'm willing to draw for ya! I'm a traditional artist as of late....some samples:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/Manda_Tifa/Zellaphantom.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/Manda_Tifa/Nekoyaki.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/Manda_Tifa/Crenn.jpg

I dunno about price....I'd never bothered to figure out the worth of my art, so I let the commissioner decide how much they want to pay me. As long as it's above 1k I don't really care, though I'm also willing to do more than one for one of those December 2004 letters.... ninja  

Manda_Tifa

Zella L.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:59 pm
I'd really like an August 04...hard to say if anything I could do would be worth that though. I'd be willing to do a traditional couple pic for that, with a background. www.zellal.deviantart.com has my art if you want examples. BTW, for your birthday I drew you this, and you never thanked me/acknowledged that you ever recieved it. ;p If you're not willing to surrender that letter, we could work out a cash price if ya like. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:10 pm
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

I'm trying to get my phonix circlets back, so if possible I'd like to do a commission or two for a June 2005 letter? I'll do more then one too, if possible. (I used to have 4 circlets but I sold 3, trying to get them back plus 1 more, haha.)

http://shinigami-whistle.deviantart.com

If you're interested just send a PM, I guess =)

User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

Shinigami Whistle

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:12 pm
Heh...I would be your SLAVE for an October '03 letter.... blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:25 pm
I may be willing to do you a piece if you don't mind a wait since I have to finish up some commissions I already have. (both paid with cash and Gaia ones)

http://us.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Gokusan/  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Zanzibar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:26 pm
Zella L.
I'd really like an August 04...hard to say if anything I could do would be worth that though. I'd be willing to do a traditional couple pic for that, with a background. www.zellal.deviantart.com has my art if you want examples. BTW, for your birthday I drew you this, and you never thanked me/acknowledged that you ever recieved it. ;p If you're not willing to surrender that letter, we could work out a cash price if ya like. ^^

Oh my! You did that one?
I'm afraid I never got it but if I had I'd definivitly have thanked you already then! So I'm thanking now instead, hmm? Thank you! ^-^

And I should poin out that 'August' 2004 comes before the stated 'November' 2004, if you reread my first post wink . (Not to mention that the current marketplace price for that letter is 285K, which is above the the stated maximum as well wink .)

If you meant August 2005 though then yes, I do have a few of those and it wouldn't be too bad to part with one of them :3. Was it that one you meant? xD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:28 pm
Manda_Tifa

*shuckles* Sorry, don't have one of those razz . At best I've got a December 03 letter, but I'm not about to part with it wink .

Haha. Looks like crayons? Now that's unusual, but not bad!
I wouldn't mind commissioning you, but you have to give a better sugestion for a price than that! (Besides, I'd never pay 1K for a picture razz .)  

Zanzibar

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:49 pm
Zanzibar
Manda_Tifa

*shuckles* Sorry, don't have one of those razz . At best I've got a December 03 letter, but I'm not about to part with it wink .

Haha. Looks like crayons? Now that's unusual, but not bad!
I wouldn't mind commissioning you, but you have to give a better sugestion for a price than that! (Besides, I'd never pay 1K for a picture razz .)
Well, as stated, I've never put a "worth" to my art. I much prefer the commissioner pay what they feel it is worth. I feel that that way we both walk away happy. Considering that Gaia gold is really nothing more than pixels that are almost equivelant to the amount of time spent on Gaia, I'm really just handing out free art anyway, and I'm fine with that. 3nodding

And it's Prisma colored pencils. I'm still working on my technique with them... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:51 pm
Zanzibar
Zella L.

Oh my! You did that one?
I'm afraid I never got it but if I had I'd definivitly have thanked you already then! So I'm thanking now instead, hmm? Thank you! ^-^

And I should poin out that 'August' 2004 comes before the stated 'November' 2004, if you reread my first post wink . (Not to mention that the current marketplace price for that letter is 285K, which is above the the stated maximum as well wink .)

If you meant August 2005 though then yes, I do have a few of those and it wouldn't be too bad to part with one of them :3. Was it that one you meant? xD

You're very welcome!

Gah, I got the July mixed up with the November. =P I could PM you with cash prices, (which are listed on my DA) Or if you don't like those prices, I could take a July 2005 instead? ^^  

Zella L.

Zanzibar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:03 pm
Kakarotto-san
I may be willing to do you a piece if you don't mind a wait since I have to finish up some commissions I already have. (both paid with cash and Gaia ones)

http://us.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Gokusan/

While I am patient and you are a very good artist I think it's better to wait until you've dealt with the commissions you already have :3. But feel free to ask again once those are done! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:05 pm
Shinigami Whistle
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

I'm trying to get my phonix circlets back, so if possible I'd like to do a commission or two for a June 2005 letter? I'll do more then one too, if possible. (I used to have 4 circlets but I sold 3, trying to get them back plus 1 more, haha.)

http://shinigami-whistle.deviantart.com

If you're interested just send a PM, I guess =)

User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

A june 2005? Yepp, that's doable smile . I'll pm you with the description once I've got it written :3.  

Zanzibar

Zanzibar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:09 pm
Zella L.

You're very welcome!

Gah, I got the July mixed up with the November. =P I could PM you with cash prices, (which are listed on my DA) Or if you don't like those prices, I could take a July 2005 instead? ^^

Sorry, I'm not willing to pay with cash at this time wink . A July 05 letter might be doable though ^-^. I'll think about it a day or two wink .  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:39 pm
Zanzibar
Zella L.

You're very welcome!

Sorry, I'm not willing to pay with cash at this time wink . A July 05 letter might be doable though ^-^. I'll think about it a day or two wink .

A'ight. :3  

Zella L.

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:04 pm
Are you PMing people the description or posting it here??

Can I do work for September 04 then instead?! Or has that been claimed already?  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff