Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:46 am
I should have posted before this... because it starts today! woohoo!!! If anyone's going, check out the Northshield Choir tomorrow!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:30 pm
*siiiiiiigh* Wish I could go. I've never been to that one. I keep meaning to go but something always comes up.

Today would have been a baaaaaaad day for me to be at an event. I had two fillings put in, and two wisdom teeth pulled on Thursday, and my face still hurts, despite the 800mg of fighter candy--er, Ibuprofen--I've been taking every 6 hours.

Also despite that, I woke up with a migraine this morning. Then I had to choose between the painkillers for my face, and the migraine meds for my head. I chose the migraine meds.

And if all that weren't enough, my monthly visitor arrived today. ARGH. I want to crawl under a rock and die.

...but I hope you're having fun in my stead, LittleGreenGirl. smile  

Imzy
Crew

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:19 am
Imzy
*siiiiiiigh* Wish I could go. I've never been to that one. I keep meaning to go but something always comes up.

Today would have been a baaaaaaad day for me to be at an event. I had two fillings put in, and two wisdom teeth pulled on Thursday, and my face still hurts, despite the 800mg of fighter candy--er, Ibuprofen--I've been taking every 6 hours.

Also despite that, I woke up with a migraine this morning. Then I had to choose between the painkillers for my face, and the migraine meds for my head. I chose the migraine meds.

And if all that weren't enough, my monthly visitor arrived today. ARGH. I want to crawl under a rock and die.

...but I hope you're having fun in my stead, LittleGreenGirl. smile

ooooh... that bites. I mean... doesn't.... you know what I mean. (and I do too... I had all four of mine taken out just 2 years ago.) Don't be too active, and don't drink from straws! I didn't listen to my dentist and did both, and had horrible dry sockets! owwwie....

You do need to make it sometime! Sure it's not the real thing, and not even a good simulation, but it's still a whole lot of fun. This year there was the potential for drama, though, with all the new rules and threats to boot entire camps offsite if one should break them, but it all worked out! Yay! And afterwards, we shaved my hunny's torso! (will become a NSTIW story, don't worry...)  
Kingdoms/Event Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games