Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Legacy Challenge

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

athena08905

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:54 am
I've always wanted a topic so I could talk about my legacy family...because right now, I'm on my, fourth I think, generation, and I used the inteenimator and she had twins, so I have 3 newborns, and that is a lot to deal with!! well, you can talk about your legacy families!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:55 am
i tried to do the legacy challenge once... I needed to use cheats at the second generation... ive been thinking of trying again...  

Kitties_at_the_disco

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:21 am
I'd die in the game without cheats. Therefore, I'm on freestyle mode and on the second generation.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:31 am
haha, that is why I'm doing it, trying it without cheats, and doing the dice thing and stuff, I'm using the inteenimator and non-maxis downloads, I don't want to change much more, though, just to see where I can go...I like it though, it keeps me commited to playing them until death twisted hahaha 4laugh  

athena08905

Super Goo

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:13 pm
My legacy family is in the eighth generation.

They're my favourite family, and I've never once used a cheat with them. (Except for building and moving stuff around, of course). 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:52 am
I am currently on 4th gen, and the only 'cheat' I did was exit a game without saving after a real bad accident that killed the whole family.  

Late Shift

The Mighty Enchilada

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:17 am
I can't play the sims without cheats. The cheats make me want to the play the sims more. Though I have tried legacy challenge without any. So I'm not just speaking without trying. ^^;

Well, I had one family that WAS on the 5th gen. but then my computer went out and I had to replace the hard drive...so I've recently started a new legacy thats on the 2nd gen.  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games