Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum
Funny moments with metroid Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:49 pm
Hey list all the funny stuff about metroid either with or without friends or family

MP2

Dark commando comes
Swithc to dark visor when it speed boosted i hit it with SM and it fell( as in like fell in a pit )

Kept shooint baby metroids till i found where they keep coming

MZM

goign thoguth the map 7 times and foudn out where to go farther

MF

didnt knopw how to kill the red door eye ( when i was a noob )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:55 am
In Metroid Prime, in the Main Quarry of the Pahzon Mines. A space pirate jumps down in front of you when you go on the bridge-like thing. I charged up the Ice Beam beforehand and fired it as soon as it arrived. Then I fired a missile, shattering it before it even move.  

DontComeNearMe

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:15 pm
DontComeNearMe
In Metroid Prime, in the Main Quarry of the Pahzon Mines. A space pirate jumps down in front of you when you go on the bridge-like thing. I charged up the Ice Beam beforehand and fired it as soon as it arrived. Then I fired a missile, shattering it before it even move.

I think that wasnt that funny ...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:27 pm
I was playing Zero mission and I was running through the pirate ship with my suite not killing pirates. With some pirates chasing me, I jumpped down a shaft and infromt of a pirate, it shot it's lasers, and a pirate fell infront of the pirate shotting me killing the one that just jumpped down, the it shot again, killing another unlucky space pirate, then another. After that one they stopped comming.  

Alyx the Blade Master

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:10 pm
LOl thats one unlucky space pirate  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:22 am
Card388
LOl thats one unlucky space pirate

3 unlucky space pirates.  

Alyx the Blade Master

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:48 am
LOL so 3 of them shot themselfs wow terriable AI  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:19 pm
I saw a video of someone killing the Emperor Ing with 2 attacks from the Screw Attack. I find it a bit funny that the big, bad, Emperor, who is the strongest Ing ever, got killed in 2 hits.  

DontComeNearMe

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:43 pm
Form 3? then thats probably a glicth form 3 i think can oly be hit bye dark and light atatcks  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:56 pm
In Metroid ZM, I stunned a Space Pirate in Suitless Samus part and the Space Pirate behind the stunned Spaced Pirate tried to shoot me but killed the Space Pirate instead!  

Momoko Tama

Alyx the Blade Master

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:35 pm
Card388
LOL so 3 of them shot themselfs wow terriable AI

one of them shot 3 space pirates as they where jumpping down after me.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:47 pm
having metroids kill space pirates  

jabnin

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:49 pm
the AI sure is stupdi for metroid 2-d games unlike MP games  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:34 am
jabnin
having metroids kill space pirates

That IS pretty funny! blaugh  

Momoko Tama

Michelle Pyro

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:54 am
MP

I shot an Aqua Drone with a charged Wave beam shot. it suddenly appeared in mid air like it's 'cousin'.

One time I ran at a pirate to play rambo style, face to face. When I got near, the pirate ran to where I was. I ended up chasing the poor sucker for a good five minutes before I decided to just blast him with a super missile.

SM

I used the speed dash, and stopped like normal. i forgot I had the moon walk on, and accidently moved backwards. Samus was all glowy and dancin like Michael. (Sort of) it looked funny!

MP2

I shot at an Ing and killed it, but the body just stayed there. I rolled into Morph Ball mode and rolled around it, like a curious kid with a dead animal. Suddenly my game jumped, and the Ing struck and killed me.  
The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff