Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdoms/Event Announcements
Fly with the Griffon (The obligatory Northshield thread)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite Northshield song?
Three Words
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Evensong
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Fly with the Griffon
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Pride of my Heart, my Northshield
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Hey, Ho the Griffon
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Some other NS song (please post it!)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I can't think of/don't know the name of my favorite one!
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Whatever, just give me gold.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Imzy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:42 pm
Well, since there's not a thread dedicated to the Kingdom of Northshield yet, I feel compelled to start one. smile Who else is from Northshield besides me (and LittleGreenGirl, who's leaving us for Trimaris! *sob*)?

I know the list of Northshield songs in the poll is rather short, but my bardic book isn't handy and I'm having trouble thinking of the names of other songs, though there's a bajillion of them that I love. Please post if you have one I missed. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:23 am
Imzy
Well, since there's not a thread dedicated to the Kingdom of Northshield yet, I feel compelled to start one. smile Who else is from Northshield besides me (and LittleGreenGirl, who's leaving us for Trimaris! *sob*)?

I know the list of Northshield songs in the poll is rather short, but my bardic book isn't handy and I'm having trouble thinking of the names of other songs, though there's a bajillion of them that I love. Please post if you have one I missed. smile

No, no, I'm not leaving... If you look back at that thread, it was dated several months ago. I'm back now! I stayed for just a few of months before my grandmother degenerated to the point where I couldn't take care of her all by myself. I'll be here for a good long time now. xd  

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

Imzy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:39 am
LittleGreenGirl
Imzy

No, no, I'm not leaving... If you look back at that thread, it was dated several months ago. I'm back now! I stayed for just a few of months before my grandmother degenerated to the point where I couldn't take care of her all by myself. I'll be here for a good long time now. xd

Ohhhhhhh. Apparently I missed that, somehow. My mistake. Glad you're back, though I am sorry to hear about your grandmother. *hugs*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:57 am
Is 'Fly With the Griffon' the one with the lines that speak of the Falcon, Wolf and Griffon as brothers flying/roaming free?

I voted for this song because I think it is the one I think of and thus my favorite. If it isn't, it's still a song I know and love!

Ah, bardic circles in Northshield. Sort of sad I missed the one at Autumn Rose this year, but I wasn't feeling well and left the grounds for the night. Went back in the morning for cleanup.

Sir_Catherine

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250

Sir_Catherine

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:39 am
Ah, I had the song above wrong, I've now ascertained.

It's far to early in the morning (about 3am) to figure out what song I was thinking of. I don't have the energy/patience to look through my folders and find out.

Mostly, I'm just posting in a 'Hello'.

I'll be going to the Northshield Herald and Scribe Symposium today. We leave in less than three hours actually, for a four hour drive with no sleep. What fun!

Kingdoms/Event Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games