Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Shojo Beat :: The -now defunct- Magazine :.
Shojo Beat Magazine Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luvin' Shojo Beat??
YEA!! <3
92%
 92%  [ 46 ]
Kinda....
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Not really...
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 50

AAR_fanatic_15

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:38 am
I love this magazine! I started getting Shojo Beat not that long ago. My friends and I all love it. My favorite thing about this magazine is... well... everything! What do you like about Shojo Beat and name your favorite manga(s) and talk about SB or anyhting!!

*Psst* **Does anyone know when the next issue will be out??**  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:32 am
sweatdrop  

AAR_fanatic_15

hana211

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:34 am
The SB myspace website says the Sept. issue will be out on Aug. 15
http://www.myspace.com/shojobeat

I like VK and AB the best. I don't read Baby & Me.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:10 pm
I'm loving Shojo Beat! Kind of disappointed that they got rid of Godchild though. But I'm liking Vampire Knight too.  

emeraldisdead

Jasmic

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:04 pm
I was disappointed when they got rid of Godchild too. But at least they replaced that with Vampire Knight...But now that they've sacked Kaze Hikaru, what're they gonna put in its place? I heard Shinshi Doumei Cross wasn't coming out until next year, so I don't know about that...It'd be great if they released it earlier though heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:12 pm
Wow... I didn't know that SB is on myspace. Thats soo cool!

I was also dissapointed when they got rid of Godchild.  

AAR_fanatic_15

emeraldisdead

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:36 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
I was disappointed when they got rid of Godchild too. But at least they replaced that with Vampire Knight...But now that they've sacked Kaze Hikaru, what're they gonna put in its place? I heard Shinshi Doumei Cross wasn't coming out until next year, so I don't know about that...It'd be great if they released it earlier though heart

They're replacing it with a manga called Backstage Prince. I have no clue what it's about though.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:49 am
I wonder what its about though.... It better not suck either. stare  

AAR_fanatic_15

Jasmic

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:28 am
emeraldisdead
XxfushigipinayxX

They're replacing it with a manga called Backstage Prince. I have no clue what it's about though.

Whoa, are you serious? The one that had a one page preview in the September issue? I thought they were only going to do a preview of it like they did with Beauty Pop and everything...Ah well, looks interesting enough I think.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:37 pm
It's been awhile since I've bought a Shojo Beat magazine. I buy the magazines randomly so I have a mixture of different shojo manga to read. My favorite Shojo Beat manga so far is Absolute Boyfriend. I'd actually rather buy entire manga volumes more than manga magazines.  

Nate Swag boy

6,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Shinzo-no-Kurayami

Moonlight Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:27 am
XxfushigipinayxX
emeraldisdead
XxfushigipinayxX

Whoa, are you serious? The one that had a one page preview in the September issue? I thought they were only going to do a preview of it like they did with Beauty Pop and everything...Ah well, looks interesting enough I think.

no, thats a different one  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:16 pm
Yeah, I got that. I went back and read the September issue after I logged off and saw they were pretty much saying Backstage Prince was going to become a regular in the magazine. Thanks for clarifying everything everyone ^^;;  

Jasmic

Shy Phantom

MASTER BLIG

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:24 am
I think I have to re-subscribe to it soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:02 pm
I re-subscribed like 6 weeks ago and i still haven't recieved an issue. crying  

GreenLadyDragon

Jasmic

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:06 pm
GreenLadyDragon
I re-subscribed like 6 weeks ago and i still haven't recieved an issue. crying

Man, I thought they would have been better about that by now...
I had huge problems with my subscription the first time I subscribed. I won't go into details, but it was mainly that I wouldn't be getting my issues either :/

.: Shojo Beat :: The -now defunct- Magazine :.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games