I've had to remove a few links recently due to content issues, some of them minor and some of them a bit closer to major. I really don't like to have to do this, however Gaia does have a strict policy in regards to content.

Rules and Guidelines

Try to keep your images PG-13. Tasteful nudity in the art forums is allowed on a case-by-case basis, but on the whole, it is a good idea to cater to a range of audiences. This includes the very young.

Chatterbox Rules and Guidelines Sticky

Cleavage shots are not considered to be in violation of the PG-13 rating. However this only applies as long as they do not show any n****e and are not provocative or overly revealing. Images of cleavage/breasts or private areas not covered with any clothing even if blocked by hands, a sign, other objects is considered overly revealing and thus not allowed

exclaim That means that anything with nudity or genitals of any sort explicitly or implicitly shown is not allowed. From how I understand and interperate this rule it not only applies to pictures used, but links posted as well.

exclaim I ask everyone to watch something all the way through before posting it. Ignorance of the content you have chosen to post is not an excuse.

exclaim I hate to have to ask this of everyone, but to error on the side of caution is much better than potentially loosing the place that many of us call home.