Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
My Simmy Idea....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Strawberry-Memories~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:49 pm
Ok, I am going to make 3 ya sims ^^! 1 girl and 2 guys...I will take pictures and story....and I want you guys to decided ((by a poll and such)) who the girl sim should be with...

You guys are game for it right?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:51 pm
Yeah. It will give me something to look forward to. I feel like there are never new topics on here... Or maybe I just get on too much... stare  

Sweet_Melissad

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:11 pm
Go for it. If you want, I can send you over my Joe sim via IM if you want.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:21 am
Sounds cool blaugh

Briannabo

~Strawberry-Memories~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:00 am
well here's the story...There are three classmates...Sting (yes the sting from whestling), Katie (Me), and Steve (dude in my siggy)...it all started out good...Sting started to like Katie first....but HATED steve...Steve was a shy and SUPER sweet guy who had a secret crush on Katie....Sting for no reason started to bully him and fought him...Steve was upset...Katie comfort him...and they feel in love....But....Steve caught Sting going to Katie and hugging her romantically....Steve was MAD at Katie...they were in a fight...and now Katie is trying to beg for forgivness because she loves Steve...(one of her wants is get engaged to him)...But what do you think?

Let Katie have a sexy strong a*****e who can protect her but domonate her...or the super sweet guy who cares ALOT and will never hurt anyone or her?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:54 pm
~Strawberry-Memories~
well here's the story...There are three classmates...Sting (yes the sting from whestling), Katie (Me), and Steve (dude in my siggy)...it all started out good...Sting started to like Katie first....but HATED steve...Steve was a shy and SUPER sweet guy who had a secret crush on Katie....Sting for no reason started to bully him and fought him...Steve was upset...Katie comfort him...and they feel in love....But....Steve caught Sting going to Katie and hugging her romantically....Steve was MAD at Katie...they were in a fight...and now Katie is trying to beg for forgivness because she loves Steve...(one of her wants is get engaged to him)...But what do you think?

Let Katie have a sexy strong a*****e who can protect her but domonate her...or the super sweet guy who cares ALOT and will never hurt anyone or her?

Katie should be with STEVE!  

Avian+Rox

~Strawberry-Memories~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:02 pm
Lexi17
~Strawberry-Memories~

Katie should be with STEVE!

YAY ^^!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:20 pm
OMG how did this happan?! Steve was best friends with his teacher and Katie didn't know here...and all of a sudden the teacher kissed him and Katie got upset and on her memories it has the teacher saying (how could my love do this to me) O_O...AND Steve wasn't in love with her....;-; I am currently trying to get them better with each other....DAMN TEACHER! EVERYTHING WAS GOING GREAT! I want to kill her...I am making Steve fight with her so she will go away...;-; GOD!  

~Strawberry-Memories~

Jason Voorhee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:14 pm
~Strawberry-Memories~
OMG how did this happan?! Steve was best friends with his teacher and Katie didn't know here...and all of a sudden the teacher kissed him and Katie got upset and on her memories it has the teacher saying (how could my love do this to me) O_O...AND Steve wasn't in love with her....;-; I am currently trying to get them better with each other....DAMN TEACHER! EVERYTHING WAS GOING GREAT! I want to kill her...I am making Steve fight with her so she will go away...;-; GOD!
THAT FREAKING *****!  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff