random
  shocking
  laughable
  unusuaL
  ...poll....*drools*
View Results

Wraithgirl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:08 pm
what's the wierdest thing about you/that you do?

Mine? it would be that I don't date.
ever.

(saved me a lot of grief through early teens, too.)

So, what's yours?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:29 pm
i tend to laugh when i should be serious... is that weird?  

RevlinHeartsblood

Adrastea Venaris

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:47 am
I get hyper alot, and when i am hyper i tend to get perverted. I have no clue why though...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:51 pm
I eat Raisinets from a box and pretend I'm at the movie theater. Usually while watching Gilmore Girls...  

Silenus Slade

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:58 pm
God, I was expecting some more ******** up answers than that. (Pardon my French, lol.) I guess I come up with weird questions a lot. Like, In France, for instance, do you think they say,"Pardon my English" when they swear? Or do Asians get English word tattoos? Crap like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:19 am
do you kno w whats wierd

me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4laugh  

nancy-no-one

nancy-no-one

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:20 am
and do you know whats wierder

my mother  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:57 am
I tend to ask stupid questions when things are pretty obvious an also draw pictures with my blood and then burn them...I just love the smell...  

LillieRose

Getsukodomo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:47 pm
Hmm... well, I watch Avatar: The Last Airbender(a show for 6-year-olds) and wear cat ears and a tail out and about sometimes... as well as my dog's chain chocker collar when I'm home alone. I also plan many suicides... and, um...have very intresting conversations with my friends. We often times speak very loudly, so everyone walking by can hear us and I think they would be very afraid...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:02 pm
Me? I'm vegan. A lot of people think that's weird...I don't, but whatever.

That's about it.  

trampyre

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:19 pm
I "prep out" on occasion when I want to really make others feel uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:32 pm
Quote:
God, I was expecting some more ******** up answers than that. (Pardon my French, lol.) I guess I come up with weird questions a lot. Like, In France, for instance, do you think they say,"Pardon my English" when they swear? Or do Asians get English word tattoos? Crap like that.
well...I can answer one of your questions....asians do get tatoos with english words on them sometimes.....and here is something interesting for you to know...we say russian roulette, russians call it french roulette, french call it spanish (from Spain) roulette, spanish (from Spain) call it vienna roulette, and so on......

Quote:
Hmm... well, I watch Avatar: The Last Airbender(a show for 6-year-olds) and wear cat ears and a tail out and about sometimes... as well as my dog's chain chocker collar when I'm home alone. I also plan many suicides... and, um...have very intresting conversations with my friends. We often times speak very loudly, so everyone walking by can hear us and I think they would be very afraid...
I like avatar too (its actually meant for younger teens)....the cat ears, tail, and leash would be cute, and many people I know have planned suicide....just not often....

as for me...I have taught myself how to control my goosebumps........I can feel feel the various parts of my brain and what is in them (if I'm trying to figure something out)........  

OverlordMMM

Anonigoth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:37 pm
I have a compulsive collecting thing. Like, I have trouble throwing things out. Even if they are just plastic junk.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:30 pm
OverlordMMM
Quote:
well...I can answer one of your questions....asians do get tatoos with english words on them sometimes.....and here is something interesting for you to know...we say russian roulette, russians call it french roulette, french call it spanish (from Spain) roulette, spanish (from Spain) call it vienna roulette, and so on......

Quote:
I like avatar too (its actually meant for younger teens)....the cat ears, tail, and leash would be cute, and many people I know have planned suicide....just not often....

as for me...I have taught myself how to control my goosebumps........I can feel feel the various parts of my brain and what is in them (if I'm trying to figure something out)........

Avatar is really for yound teens? That does make me feel a whole lot less pathetic 4laugh

And I do love my cat ears...but if a person really had cat ears, they would be in the place where human ears are now, not on top of your head...and so far, I haven't found cat ears that go in the right spot xp But they're fun anyways blaugh

And thats really cool about the brain-thing 3nodding  

Getsukodomo

perrenthezombie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:24 pm
Neogoth666
i tend to laugh when i should be serious... is that weird?

I do that too. I laugh when I'm nervous or upset, I guess. Particularly when people die. I'm glad I've never had to inform anyone of a death, because I would probably be giggling like crazy.  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff