Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Pranking

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You Going To Senior Prank It?
  You betta believe it!
  Hell No! I ain't gunna get exspelled right before I become a grad! Don't wanna risk it.
View Results

mee_shee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:19 am
So here's a pretty fun topic.

I'm looking to see what kind of pranks you guys are all gunna pull for your senior years!

Please be throural! (yes i know that's spelled wrong)

I really need to find something to make me laugh today!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:57 am
If only i hadn't dropped out because i was tired of the discrimination i was getting from my classmates.

I planned my senior prank, i thought it would be pretty cool.

the plan was that i'd get my best friend and give her a couple alka seltzers so it would look like we were foaming at the mouth then we'd get on this horse that i rented and ride it through the school screaming and acting crazy...  

Adrastea Venaris

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:07 am
Pig one was in the lunch room
pig 2 was in the upstairs hall
pig 4 and 6 were found on the football feald

and at the end of the day, the numbers 3 and 5 were found taped to the Prinicpals fat a**. twisted

then everybody gained up on her with waterguns filled with ketup and musterd.

oh is there anybody who doesnt hate that woman? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:28 am
Last year our seniors chalked up the entire frount of the sckool, whick was pretty weak. I don't know what I'll do as a senior.  

Maiku_zo_Mei_Megami

mee_shee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:42 am
Nyed
Pig one was in the lunch room
pig 2 was in the upstairs hall
pig 4 and 6 were found on the football feald

and at the end of the day, the numbers 3 and 5 were found taped to the Prinicpals fat a**. twisted

then everybody gained up on her with waterguns filled with ketup and musterd.

oh is there anybody who doesnt hate that woman? rolleyes

me and my friends had one similar to this

we would mark three pigs 1, 2, and 4.

pig one in study hall

pig two, in the bathroom

pig four in the cafeteira

but they'd spend all year looking for pig number 3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:24 pm
My group of friends and I came up with "Opperation Mousse" which would consist of us gathering ducks in the middle of the night from parks and setting them loose through the largest building in the school.

Sadly, we never went through with it. :C  

BabyEaterLad

zabura_kakashi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:32 pm
Me and my friends do something called applesause maddness. Were we get so much apple sauce And We coat the V.P's car
twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:42 pm
I've already decided to pull my prank solely on the chief band director. (He came here acting arrogant, so everyone hated him, now he's a suckup and everyone still hates him.) The question is what to do.

Oh well. I have a year to plan. (Or is it two? I'm a junior...)  

Nevira Shadowfire

Intergalactic Reveler

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:37 pm
mee_shee
So here's a pretty fun topic.

I'm looking to see what kind of pranks you guys are all gunna pull for your senior years!

Please be throural! (yes i know that's spelled wrong)

I really need to find something to make me laugh today!

infest the place with crockroaches and rats  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:51 pm
My senior prank wouldn't be a real "prank" per say. I'd just dress all Gothic Lolita for a few days to freak out the freshmen. Here they are, used to a weird, hyperactive gothy senior person, and now I'm all quiet and dolled up. Yay. heart  

EvFaerAshlynn

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:41 pm
Me and my frend were planning on letting a slew of small animals(snakes, rats, mice, hampsters, etc.) loose in ths school senior year. He had already let two snakes, a pigeon, and three mice loose sophmore year, but sadly he was transferred to another school this year (it took my school two years to figure out that he wasn't in the right district...), and I'm not about to act alone in the plan.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:49 pm
Well, our end of senior year(last May), we:

-Made Sharpie murals in several restrooms
-shook up soda cans and pegged a few people from the second floor
-took bags of Skittles, threw them in the air and yelled "GOD DAMMIT WHERE'S OUR ******** RAINBOWS!!"
-came to school completely out of dress code(but that's no big deal)
and
-drew HNB comics and put transparencies of them on the overheads in various classrooms.

Nothing too bad.

2aetH

wolfs_rain127

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:07 pm
Raethyn Sarachael
Well, our end of senior year(last May), we:

-Made Sharpie murals in several restrooms
-shook up soda cans and pegged a few people from the second floor
-took bags of Skittles, threw them in the air and yelled "GOD DAMMIT WHERE'S OUR ******** RAINBOWS!!"
-came to school completely out of dress code(but that's no big deal)
and
-drew HNB comics and put transparencies of them on the overheads in various classrooms.

Nothing too bad.
lmao, that skittle one is ******** great. for our senior year, we pasted the principal's car with flour and than drenched it with water. (dries hard and when you try to get it off, it takes off all the paint). We also reset all the clocks in the school 2 hours earlier, but that was nothin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:55 pm
Firstly, I would go back to all of my old highschools (I've moved...a number of times) and trash particular teachers cars, and screw over my friends at the same time since they'ed think it was a student from their school.

I've planned on doing the # 1, 2, 4, pig thing for a while.

I would probably cross dress and come onto all the grade 8 boys (I go to 8-12 highschools, no junior highs) and probably most of the homophobic guys I know. Ofcourse this would be with my friends taking pictures and such.

Release about as many crickets as possible into the cafateria(s)

Probably jump up somewere with a few of my mates during a lunch period, plug in our intruments, and play something rebellios...maybe "We're Not Going To Take It" or, "Red Flag".

I would totally highjack the P.A. system and make an outrageous announcement.

Oh, I'd also sell brownies. And label them as "Special Brownies". What the trick would be would most of them would be double fudge or whaterver I decide to make them, and another smaller batch would be X'Lax, or some laxative. I would give the 'bad' brownies to teachers thinking I'm selling drug brownies, and any pricks I really, really don't like.

And, lastly, I might dress up in some odd costumes too.  

Dorian Requiem

~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff